Lily's return

Lily went away for a while and Sailor Moon just discovered the Sailor Star Lights are Seiya and his friends. Sailor Moon feels weird that Mamo Chan isn't writing back but she feels fine with Seiya helping her back up. They are all back at school when someone suddenly pops up.

"Hi everyone!!!!!" She screamed.

Usagi knew exactly whose voice was that and she turned around. There she was a long brownish blackish up to her butt. Wearing a skirt that goes to her knees and wearing a pink top with sunglasses there she was standing in the doorway was Lily.

"LILLLY!!!!!!!" Usagi ran towards her and jumped on her.
"Whoa I didn't know I was missed this much." Lily laughed.

While she was saying hi to everyone Seiya walks up to Lily.

"Who are you?" Seiya asked in a rude tone.
"Who am I? Hmmm let's see I am Lily and a sister of Usagi."
"Dumpling I didn't know you have a sister?" Seiya said to Usagi.
"I don't she is umm a cousin." Usagi screamed.
"Oh ok." Lily said.
"Why are you here?" Usagi asked her.
"My brother is missing and I can feel it so I came to help."
"Did you bring the other people too?" Usagi asked.
"No it's just me this time."

While they were talking Seiya notices butterflies flying around Lily. He quickly grabbed her hand.

"Ow what's wrong." She asked Seiya.
"You have butterflies flying around you." Seiya said.
"Are you crazy there is nothing around me see?" Lily said while twirling.

Seiya realizes everything is normal and there no butterflies. He think he is hallucinating but he lets go of Lily's hand. They all finish school and go home but Seiya asks Lily to stay for a little.

"Ummm ok why?" She asked.
"Are you sure there weren't any butterflies flying around you?" He asked.
"Yea I am sure why would butterflies be flying around me?" She asked but he just shook his head and left.

But when she got up to leave she ran through the door and hits someone.

"I am so sorry!" She exclaimed without looking at the person she bumped into.

It turns out it was Yaten and he saw how pretty she was.

"No I apologize here let me help you up." Yaten said while lending a hand to Lily.
"Thanks." Lily said taking his hand.
"So I haven't seen you around here. Are you new?" Yaten asked while walking with her.
"No I used to go here but I left and transferred." Lily said.
"Then why are you here?"
"Ummm well my brother went missing and he is ummm friends with Usagi so I thought he came here." Lily answered.
"Oh you should stay here for a while." Yaten said.
"Yea I will." Lily smiled.

They both go to the gate and they both say bye. Yaten finally leaves and Lily leaves too. She goes to her old apartment and goes to sleep. Lily wakes up to the phone ringing she goes over to pick it up.

"Hello, this is Lily who is this?" She asked.
"Hi my name is Yaten we met the other day at school." Yaten said.
"Oh hi how did you get my number?"
"I have my ways by the way are you free Saturday?" Yaten asked.
"Ummm yea I am why?" Lily asked.
"I'll tell you later." Yaten said right before he hung up.

She gets up gets dressed and goes to the school to say hi to everyone else. She says hi to all of her old teachers and walks into the classroom at the end of the day. she sees Usagi and runs up to her.

"Hey so how was school?" She asked asked everyone.
"Same thing very boring." Usagi said.

She walks to Yaten and asks how was his day. He puts his hands on his head and blushes a little while he is talking.

"Listen I have to tell you something." Yaten said.
"What's wrong?" Lily asked.
"Do you know who I am?" Yaten asked.
"Yea of course you are Yaten pop singer in the band of Three Lights or something." Lily said.
"You knew?"
"Of course it's kinda obvious." Lily answered.
"But you are not acting like a strange fan girl."