Festival time

She grabbed his arm and walked with him. They crossed the park and the bridge to get to the parlor.

"What flavor are you getting?" She asked politely.
"Cookie butter I guess. What about you?" He asked back.
"Mint chocolate chip." She smiled.

They order their flavors in a cone and walked out of the parlor. She continues a conversation with him and always seemed to smile and then she remembered something.

"Hey isn't Usagi's school doing a festival?" She asked.
"Yea it's today and I think they are doing a coffee shop."
"We'll do you want to stop by with me."
"Yea I think that will be fun." He smiled.

They walk towards the school and Yaten senses his princess' scent but he couldn't let Lily know.

"Hey listen there is something I need to do something but her classroom is right up the steps is it okay if I leave really quickly?" He asked.
"Yea no problem I'll just go to the place." She smiled.

He walked away and she went up the steps. She walked into the classroom and was greeted by Usagi.

"Oh you're a hostess?" She asked Usagi.
"Yep I like it. It's fun and he uniform is super cute." She twirled.
"Ok can I try your famous cake?" Lily said as she was seated.
"Sure one cake coming up." Usagi said while writing it down.

Seiya was seated right next to her and was still looking at her.

"So you are dumpling's sister." He said.
"How did you know that?" She said shocked.
"She told me."
"Ok yea I am. Anything else you want to ask me?" She said.
"Yea do you have anything to do with my princess?" He looked directly at her.
"No I do not and I did not even know you had one soooo." She said while Usagi was bringing out her order.
"One cake." She said as she placed the plate down.
"Thanks." Lily smiled.

She took a bite of the double chocolate chip cake and turned to Usagi.

"This cake is heaven tell Makoto she is amazing at baking." She said as a compliment.
"Okay I will tell her." Usagi smiled.
Usagi walked towards the door and Makoto came bursting through the door.
"They're surrounding her!" She exclaimed.
"Who?" Usagi asked.
"Yaten and Taiki are surrounding Chibi Chibi!"

Usagi quickly jerked her head to the window to look outside. She saw Chibi Chibi holding her incense burner wearing her usual outfit and a floppy hat but she was surrounded by Yaten and Taiki. Usagi quickly ran down the stairs and towards the courtyard where they were. But Makoto beat her to it. She stood in front of Chibi Chibi to protect her them.

"Why are you doing this?" Makoto asked.

Usagi and Lily were already down the stair with Seiya and they run into the courtyard.

"What's going on?" Lily and Usagi screamed at the same time.
"That's our princess' incense burner. I will take it if it leads us to our princess." Taiki said stepping closer to Chibi Chibi.

But before he did Sailor Hawk showed up.

"Usagi Tsukino no Sailor Moon surrender your star seed before I drop this black hole into your school and it will easily swallow your city maybe your planet. GIVE IT TO ME." Sailor hawk yelled.
"Ok." Usagi surrendered.

Sailor hawk wasted no time and blasted her but Sailor Cat showed up out of no where and accidentally knock the black hole out of hand. It fell to the hole and Usagi as with her star seed were swallowed with it. A bright flash came and the black hole disappeared and out came Princess Kakyuu and Usagi laying across her arms. Usagi slowly wakes up while Princess is holding her in arms.

"So you're the princess that they have been looking for." Usagi smiled.

The princess placed her on the ground and began talking.

"Princess it is so good to see you. Did you hear our message?" Seiya said with glory.
"Yes I did but Chibi Chibi has been keeping me safe with her holding the incense burner." She thanked Chibi Chibi.

She finally turned to Usagi and began speaking.

"It's nice to finally meet you Sailor Moon." She smiled.

She then turned to Lily.

"Why didn't you transform?" She kindly asked.
"Goddess love!" She shouted.

She took her scepter and pointed it directly at the princess.

"Princess!!" The Sailor Star Lights screamed.

But their princess just put her hand up to silence them.