Meeting Galaxia

"Who are you?" Yaten asked disgusted.
"My name is Kuga Jin? Why are you near my girlfriend?" He asked annoyed.
"You're Lily's boyfriend? That's kinda depressing thinking she chose you over me." Yaten said.
"You wanted my girlfriend yea right like you were ever gonna get her. Wait she's not like she usually is why is she like that?"
"She had her energy drained today and she saved someone by giving her energy."

Jin Kun walked up to the bed and laid his hand on her hand.

"Stupid idiot why do you always sacrifice yourself for other people?" Jin Kun laughed. "Thank you for bringing her here I will take care of her and you can move on with your idol life" Jin Kun said with gratitude.

A little hurt Yaten left the room for Jin Kun to be Lily. Lily wakes up the next morning with Jin Kun holding onto her hand in a chair and sleeping with his head on the bed. She placed her hand on his head and brushed his hair.

"Even if I ran away from you. You will always find me." She smiled.

She gently kissed Jin Kun's head causing him to wake up.

"You're awake." She laughed.
"So are you." Jin Kun stated.
"How long?" Lily asked.
"How long what?" He asked her.
"You know exactly what I am asking." She giggled.
"A week." He said softly.
"You been here while I was resting for a week? I knew I chose a good boyfriend." She joked.
"And the girlfriend I chose is a crazy lunatic who goes after random people saving their lives and risking her life for anything." He laughed.
"I may be crazy but I know one thing for sure. We are both crazy in love for each other." She smiled.

Jin Kun put his arm around her and sat on her bed. He looked at her for a while and finally they fell back into the bed and laid there for awhile.

"Why can't everyday be like this?" Jin Kun asked while Lily was snuggling in his arm.
"Because one you are an idol and two I am a very famous model because of you. But I love it like this." She laughed.
"There's another person we have to fight right?" Jin Kun asked.
"Yep she is kindly deadly but nothing we can't handle together." She said while looking up to see Jin Kun's face.

She giggled and got up.

"I have a feeling that this fight will be interesting but protect yourself and be careful." Lily stated.
"I will I promise if you are safe too." Jin Kun said making a deal.
"Promise." She giggled.

They both get dressed and go to the cafe. Jin Kun wore and white tank top with a black leather jacket and black skinny jeans. Lily wore a blue shirt and green skirt and turquoise heels with a sparkly hair tie in a high ponytail. They arrived at the cafe and asked for a table of two. The waiter automatically recognized Lily and gave her a nice booth for two and was extremely polite to her. They were ordering food in peace and quiet. When Usagi comes bursting through the door.

"Hi Lily umm good news and bad news. The good news is you look amazing in that outfit. Like where do you get it from? Okay wait we are getting a little side tracked okay ummmm you know that battle that the princess was talking about?" Usagi babbled.
"Yea the one about Galaxia and how she wants to kill all of us?" Lily said.
"Well it kinda started." Usagi said calmly.
"What?!" Lily yelled while standing up.

Everyone heard her and looked at her.

"I am so sorry umm I have a problem but you should all continue to your meals." She said to the crowd of people looking at her.
"When did this start?" Lily said whispering to Usagi.
"Ummm while you were still sleeping and we are fighting right now. I found out you were awake and came here as fast as I can." Usagi said all in one breath.
"Ummmm babe are you ready to kick ass with me because looks like I need to right now." She said turning to Jin Kun.
"Yea I am this asshole who wants to hurt you is going to pay." He said while cracking his knuckles.
"Well let's go." She said to Usagi.

Usagi told them to follow her and they did exactly as told. Usagi stopped at the water fountain in the park.

"What are we doing in the park?" Lily asked Usagi.
"Well we should just transport to the place." Usagi explained.
"Okay meet you there." Lily said.
"Wait Lily I can't transport by myself." Usagi said before Lily was about to leave.
"Okay I'll do what I did with Darien I will arrive first and bring you over okay?" Lily said to Usagi.
"Nature up transport Lily." Lily disappeared into the night.
"Well I better go too. The kamika of Hades transform." Jin Kun said and he transformed.

He has wings and flew away.

"So I am by myself." Usagi said to herself.

Lily landed on the ground and got back up.

"Holy crap that hurt a lot." Lily said rubbing her back.

She hears screaming and then Jin Kun lands right next to her.

"Holy shit this ground is really hard." Jin Kun said while rubbing his back causing Lily to laugh.
"Okay I got to bring Usagi here so Nature up Usagi down." Lily waved her hand around the place.

Usagi appears through vines. And she is kinda dizzy and falls to the ground.

"Ooooohhhh yea there's a side affect after your first time." Lily said helping Usagi up.
"Yea no kidding." Usagi said patting her dress to get the dirt off.
"Okay we have to find Galaxia and the others." Lily Said whispering to them.
"Ummmmm yea one thing I forgot to mention. You know how she wants all the star seeds? Well she kinda already took everyone's and we are the only ones left." Usagi explained.
"You mean that she took Chibi Usa's?" Lily asked her.

Her heart was wrenching a little bit.

"Yea she did that yesterday and she has been looking for me instead." Usagi said almost in tears.
"Ohhhh that asshole is going to pay." Lily said pounding her fists together.
"Wait Lily. Galaxia is probably looking for us so we go to her and not kill her but persuade her to come onto our side okay?" Usagi said explaining the whole situation.
"Fine."

They all gather and walk into a room which was Galaxia's main room.

"So you came with a couple of friends." Galaxia said while sitting in a chair.
"Stop this madness and help us." Usagi yelled.

Galaxia became very irritated with Usagi and pointed her bracelets at her. They blasted power towards her but Jin Kun stood in front of it. He was blasted by the power and dropped to the ground.

"Jin Kun look at me, say something, or breathe at least." Lily said picking him up.

Galaxia looked at his star seed and it was a powerful one.

"He's a boy so he can't be a Sailor Scout. How is his star seed so powerful?" Galaxia looked amused.
"Because Sailor Scouts aren't the only people who are powerful." Lily said standing up.

The floor disappeared and and they started floating. Sailor Moon was already transformed but Lily didn't want to because if  Usagi goes down then she could at least maybe save it.  She kicked her way up to Galaxia.

"Release my friends and I will do something for you." Lily said.
"Okay." Galaxia let go of all their crystals and everyone was on the ground.
"Okay wow that was easier than I thought." Lily said.
"Now what is this you want to do for me." Galaxia said while everyone was waking up in the ground.

Sailor Earth returnsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें