Another famous person

They all walked to the park and there was a balloon guys selling balloons. And then there was that lady in the coat.

"Hi you wanted an interview?" Kimiko asked the lady.
"Yea nice to meet you Ms. Minasuma." She shook hands with her.

While they were shaking hands the balloon guy was attacked by Sailor Cat and the star seed came out of it but turned pitched black. So he turned into a phage. He ran up to everyone and threw rope at the three lights. The lady wanting to interview screamed and ran off. The rope was balloon string and it tied them to trees in the park.

Then it started chucking balloons at all the girls and it was explosive. Every single time they landed from where they jumped a new one came up. Kimiko kept flipping all over the place and jumping.

"Usagi, Rei, Minako, Makoto, and Ami you want to transform and kill this or what." Kimiko said while flipping upside down.

They all nodded and grabbed their wands and locket and transformed into the Sailor Scouts. They all fight their signature fights but they all ended up hurt. The only people left was the three lights tied to a tree and Lily free and able to move.

"Aww that's too bad that they ended up that way, eh I will finish them later. But in the meantime why don't I kill some boys." The balloon guy said as he turned in the direction of the three lights.

He launches a balloon at them but Lily runs in front of the and puts her hands out for a shield. The balloon hits her with massive force and pulls her back a little. More balloons launching but she still keeps her position. Yaten brings out his mic just in case.

"Yaten don't we already revealed to the Sailor Scouts, a normal girl can't know it's us." Taiki explained.
"Taiki if she continues to do this then she will die!" Yaten shouted to Taiki.

Yaten didn't even wait for a response he ripped the balloon string and transformed. He ran up to Lily and she was on her knees. She looked back and saw the Yaten was Sailor Star Healer.

"Yaten you are Sailor Star Healer?" Lily asked.
"Yea wait but how do you know who Sailor Star Healer is?" Yaten helped her up.

But they were interrupted when a balloon came flying towards them and Yaten hugged Lily to protect her. He was hit and came flying back. Yaten still was alive and moving but his shoulder was injured from the fall.

"Run away from here ok?" Yaten said directly to her face.
"I don't think so." Lily smiled at him.

She ran up to the balloon guy and took one good look at him.

"Stop don't go any closer." Yaten yelled.
"Oh Yaten still very stupid." She laughed. "Earth Crystal power." She did her usual routine while Yaten was staring at her.

She finally did her hair flip and ended transforming.

"You're Sailor Earth." Yaten asked in amazement.
"I can't talk now, excuse me Goddess love." She shouted and a scepter appeared in her hand.

She turned to look at the Sailor Scouts and they were all lying on the ground not moving.

"I guess this one is up to me." She mumbled to herself.
"And us." The Sailor Star Lights said together.

They all took out their stars and fought with her.

"Star serious laser, Star gentle uterus, and star sensitive inferno!!!!" Were all screamed by the Sailor Star Lights.
"I guess I am up." She grabbed onto her scepter and twirled it to the middle and went from her left hand to her right and the posed with her legs crossing and the top of the scepter pointing toward the ground.
"Earth Crystal Nature Split." She yelled while twirling it around and aiming at the balloon phage.