Walking the red carpet

The next day Lily was so tired from shopping she decided to stay in the entire day. The day after that she had to wake up at six even though the meet and greet was at ten. She had to wake up at six and pick out outfits and do her hair and makeup. She decided on a pink crop top that doesn't show that much skin, a purple tutu that has black rims, a yellow rubber looking jacket, purple high heels, and a headband that has a tiny mad hatter hat. She curled her hair to look loose and wavy and she did her make up to match the outfit so black with a hint of purple eyeshadow and peach pink lipgloss.

She looked at herself in he mirror and thought something was missing. But nothing was missing. So she walked out her apartment and there he was waiting for her. Yaten was standing in his three lights uniform and his hair tied back like always. He saw her walk down the steps and looked at her in awe but of course it looked like he was staring at her.

"What is there something wrong?" Lily asked.
"No you look beautiful you ready to go?"
"Yea and thank you."Lily said.
"So where is the limo?" Yaten asked.
"Ok one thing I don't like being treated special so I just walk like any other person." She explained.
"You're pretty cool and different than any celebrity." Yaten said.
"Thanks but I started out as a regular and I intend to stay that way." Lily smiled.
"Shall we go......... Kimiko?" Yaten asked extending his arm.
"We shall." Lily said while smiling and taking his arm.

They walk to the meet and greet which is a block away. When they turn the corner they are automatically bombarded by the paparazzi. Yaten pushed them aside but they keep on coming back.

"Hey paparazzi can you wait to take pictures at my meet and greet it's a two minutes walk." Lily smiled.

They just stopped and they walked with her to the building with a red carpet and a photoshoot sponsors on a wall. They placed the table in front of the wall and they left a little space for photo opportunities.

"Yaten you want to walk with me down the red carpet?" Lily asked.
"I would be honored." Yaten joked.

She grabbed his arm and they both walked down the red carpet with cameras flashing, fans screaming, and outstretched hands. When they arrived at the table Yaten sat down but Lily stayed standing. She was at the photo wall and paparazzi were taking pictures of her. She was standing there with her hand on her hip and looking at the cameras. Then she did some of signature moves with hair flipping, laughing, twirling, kissing the camera, winking, etc.

Yaten was just staring at her pose and she looked his way and saw that he was looking at her. She grabbed his arm and pulled him towards her. She let the camera takes some pictures of her and Yaten and they started joking around giving piggyback rides and everything. Then they sat down. With the mic in front of them she sat and prepared herself of questions.

"Ok guys time to bombard your questions on me so go ahead." Lily signaled.

A bunch of hand of fans and reporters started waving and she chose a reporter's hand first.

"You in the blazer and the cute hat." She pointed.
"Thanks you for saying I have a cute hat but I think yours is more adorable. But my question is are you and Yaten dating?" The reporter asked with his eyebrow raised.

Lily was surprised that someone would ask that and she took a minute to herself.

"Me and Yaten are not a couple I am a couple, as you all know my fans, with Kuga Jin the idol." She smiled.
"But you could be cheating on him with another idol." The reporter points to Yaten.
"Yaten is a really nice friend. He showed me around this town and became really good friend with him. Plus it's not exactly dating or anything but we are just really cute friends. Plus Yaten has thousands of girls chasing him why date a girl who is different and doesn't even live in the same city as him." She explained to the reporter.

Most of the hands went down but a bunch of them still remained.

"You in the really cute pigtails." She pointed to one of her fans.
"Thanks for saying that but why is Kuga Jin not here?"
"Jin Kun is not here because he is on tour. While I just got off my European tour but I am going another tour." Kimiko smiled.

She noticed a camera filming her and remember she was being broadcasted throughout the entire world. She turned to the camera pointed at it and said,
"Look out America I am coming for you." And then she winked at the camera.
"Next question. Anyone." And hand went up.
"Yes you in the coat." She pointed.
"Can I interview you after all this?" The woman asked.
"Yea sure." Kimiko said.

Kimiko started signing photos of her and her and taking pictures when familiar faces started to pop up. When she looked up and greeted her fans seven familiar faces came to her face.

"Lily?" Everyone asked.
"Hi Usagi, Rei, Makoto, Ami, Minako, Seiya, and Taiki." She smiled.
"You're Kimiko?" Seiya and Taiki asked.
"Yea I am. I am Minasuma Kimiko in my old city. My boyfriend Kuga Jin got me into this and now I am so famous." She explained.
"No wonder you look so familiar. You're the international model going around the world." Minako said.
"Sorry I didn't tell you guys but I don't care if I am famous I like being treated like a regular girl." Kimiko smiled.
"Ok but can I still have your autograph?" Minako asked giving her a picture of her and Jin Kun twirling.
"This is me with Jin Kun." She smiled as she grabbed the picture.
"Yea I found it and I printed it out you guys look so cute together." Minako squealed.

Yaten was looking over Kimiko's shoulder and saw that they were actually a couple. He was saddened by this.

"Hey Yaten what are you doing here?" Seiya and Taiki asked.
"Well she asked me if I wanted to walk with her down the red carpet and I said yes." Yaten explained.

Kimiko signed every single picture that anyone asked her to sign and was worn out. But then she remembered that she had an interview with the creepy lady so she stood up.

"Hey I have to go to an interview with this creepy lady if you want you can leave but if you want you can stay." She said to everyone.
"I'll come with you." Yaten said.
"We will all come too." Everyone said.
"Ok let's all go." Kimiko said cheerfully.