Final battle

Lily took her hand off of Galaxia's head and the flashback ended. Everyone understood now how it all happened.

"You really are like me." Galaxia said.
"I am and I did the same thing you did. But I stopped took a deep breath and started all over again. Do you want to be friends?" Lily said with hope.
"I don't know you." Galaxia said finding an excuse.
"Well why don't I start. My name is Princess Liliana I am a scared crybaby that ran away from home. I erased my brother's memory. I was supposed to marry my brother. But I didn't. I had a heart disease that was cured. I think my power is friendship. I want to you give you one. I am a pretty smart student. But I am still really stupid when it comes to my actions. I would die for anyone of my friends. And I am more powerful than Sailor Moon." Lily said at a normal speed.
"Wait you are more powerful than Sailor Moon?" Galaxia asked.
"Yes I do have more power." Lily said.
"Wait how you did know she's Sailor Moon? And how do you have more power than her." Galaxia asked.
"Ummmm it's nothing but I really would like to become friends. Join us." Lily said reaching her arm out.
"Fine I will but you have to tell me later why you are more powerful." Galaxia said.
"Okay that's fine." Lily laughed. "Now why don't we get rid of chaos and go somewhere not dark and evil.
"Agreed." Everyone said.

Lily, Sailor Moon, and Galaxia all float down to the ground where everyone else was.

"You were going to die and didn't want me to rule by myself so you sacrificed yourself for me." Darien said to Lily while hugging her.
"Yea I had to it's stressing already being a princess in that kingdom imagine a King." Lily said.
"Why didn't you tell me Rose?" Darien asked.
"Because I know you would start stressing out and try to find a way to save me and do everything for me. Because you are my older brother." Lily said.
"We need to defeat chaos and then we can talk about this later." Rei said.
"Oh right. We need to combine all of our powers and blast it." Lily said as an idea.

They all nodded in agreement and got into their places.

"Mercury Star Power, Mars Star Power, Jupiter Star Power, Venus Star Power, Maker star Power, Healer Star Power, Galaxy Star Power, Kamika of Hades Power, Moon Crystal Power, Earth Kamika Crystal power!!!!!" That all said in order.

Lily and Sailor Moon transform into their princess form. They both had long dresses and had tiaras in their hair.

"Future Moon Crystal power." Chibi Usa and Darien said together.

Chibi Usa transformed into her princess form too and she looked exactly like Princess Serenity.
They aim all their power towards the sky but something goes wrong. Lily and Sailor Moon were sucked into the light and disappear.

"Where did they go?" Minako asked.
"I don't know but we have to find them." Jin Kun said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile in outer space. Serenity wakes up first and sees Lily on the ground laying awkwardly. She runs over to her and shakes her continuously.

"Lily wake up come on please." Serenity said shaking her violently.
"God man don't shake me so hard I will get a headache." Lily said slowly waking up.

Serenity tackled her while hugging her.

"I thought you used up all of your energy." Serenity said while hugging Lily.
"Well I didn't and I think we are where chaos was sealed and then reopened." Lily said looking around.

They walk around for awhile and finally stop at a crack in the atmosphere and black and red energy flowing from it. Their hands start glowing with a warm light.

"Lily what's happening?" Serenity said in fear while looking at her hands.
"I think we have a new power but what is it." Lily said waving her hands around.
"What's the power?" Serenity asked her.
"I don't know this time I can't tell we have to figure it out." Lily said puzzled.
"Ummmm what's something that could be power. Oh I know what you said earlier." Serenity said while pointing at Lily.
"That you love everything and I want to be friends with everyone?" Lily asked if she guess right.
"Yea that you probably have this new power of friendship and I have the power of love." Serenity said excitedly.
"You want to try it?" Lily asked.
"Yea for sure." Serenity replied.

They stand right in front of the crack and face back to back.

"By the power of the Moon and the power of Love. And by the power of the Earth and the power of Friendship. We hereby acknowledge ourselves the queens of the solar system and seal Chaos away." Serenity started and the Lily and then said simultaneously.

Their hands started glowing even more and they pointed it at the crack and it started sealing it up until it stopped and Chaos was completely sealed.

"Ugghhhhh where are they?" Makoto yelled.
"Behind you." Galaxia said pointing at them.

Liliana and Serenity walk down invisible steps and they are queens. Their dresses are really layered but everyone already saw Serenity's dress but they were amazed at Liliana's dress it changed. It had many layers at the skirt but was tight and fit perfectly at the upper body. Liliana walked down with turquoise heels and her scepter in her hand. When they reached the last step of the stairs they were right before everyone but both of them collapsed.

Darien caught Serenity and Jin Kun caught Liliana. They both shook both of them but only Serenity woke up after a few minutes.

"Hey guys." She said in a raspy voice.

She wakes up and sees that Liliana is still on the ground. Not awake. She crawls over to Liliana and looks at her. She extremely pale and isn't moving.

"What wrong with her?!" Serenity asked Galaxia.
"One's energy for another. It's how you defeated Chaos." Galaxia simply said.
"That means that she gave her energy to me?" Serenity said pounding the ground.
"God you shook the entire ground." Liliana said waking up.
"Liliana you're alive." Jin Kun said with joy.
"Yea of course I am I told you ................" Lily was interrupted when she started screaming and holding her heart.
"Lily what's wrong?" everyone asked.
"It's the same pain...... as when I had.........the disease" Lily said gasping for air.
"The pain like the disease was the cost to keep her life." Darien said.
"What do we do to help." Usagi screamed.
"Nothing. There nothing you can do. But I might be able to do something." Galaxia said while pulling a sword out.
"This is the sword I used when I sealed chaos. It has a lot of power so if I cut you then the power should go to you." Galaxia said raising her eyebrow.
"Okay go ahead." Lily said holding out her hand.
"The problem is I can't give all the power to you. You will a heart attack every year for ten years. Are you willing to do it?" Galaxia held up the sword.

Lily nodded yes. Galaxia walked up to her and cut her hand. The pain was so painful that Lily just laid there and cried out in pain. The pain lasted for about two minutes until Lily closed her eyes.

"Oh I am sorry I don't think it worked." Galaxia said sadly.

Lily laid there for another minute and then she gasped so loud and started coughing. Jin Kun was patting her back trying to help her get it all out.

"Jesus that thing is strong................ Knocked me out of my own body." Lily said while coughing.
"What do you mean?" Darien asked.
"My spirit went to space I think. And then I met up with me future self I think. And then future scouts." Lily said trying to remember.
"The future us?" Makoto asked.
"Yea you guys were all smiling at me when I started flying to the Silver Millennium. I finally landed and was greeted by so many people and Jin Kun and my family were all there and they all there petals in the air. And finally they said ALL HAIL QUEEN LILIANA."
"You're the new queen of the Silver Millennium?" Sailor moon asked with disbelief.
"I guess that explains this dress. But Jin Kun and the rest of my family were there so that means. Jin Kun is King Jin of the Silver Millennium. And my whole family is there." Lily smiled.
"And us." Sailor Pluto said.
"What do you mean?" Lily asked.
"My apologies, my queen. I have tried to kill you and that is not appropriate." Sailor Pluto bowed.
"No it's fine. You guys are all fine. I love all of you guys." Lily said reassuring them.
"Well then ALL HAIL QUEEN LILIANA." Everyone bowed down.

Lily looked around and it felt so nice that so many people loved. Jin Kun bowed down too and she curtsied. Everyone raised their heads looking for an answer.

"Where's my kingdom?" Lily joked.

Everyone started to clap and Galaxia made it rain flower petals. They all walk home and Galaxia stayed at her palace. Everyone was happy. But there was a little problem in the future.