Lily's life story

"I want to give you friendship. I know we can be friends and I don't want to kill you. I believe that we can be friends and defeat chaos together." Lily said.

Galaxia just nodded her head but then she suddenly grabbed Lily's neck.

"So you are the powerful girl who loves everyone and everything." Galaxia said figuring it out.
"No...... I.....am....not.....Usagi......is.....the.....one you are.....thinking of." Lily said gasping for air.

But even though she was in pain Lily put her hands on Galaxia's arm.

"But I still have hope for you." Lily said normally.
"You may not know it but I am exactly like you." Lily said to Galaxia.
"How? I ran away and no one cared." Galaxia yelled.
"Let me show you." She placed her hand on head and a flashback started.

It goes to the time where Lily was engaged to Darien. Lily was wearing her princess dress a long and layered dress that was a green blue ombré at the bottom. With a tiara on the top of her head. Lily runs up to Darien and jumps on his back.

"Darien!!!!" She said as she jumped on his back.
"Hey don't jump on me and scare me." Darien laughing.
"Okay fine but I am excited that we are getting married in two months." Lily said getting off his back.

She finally landed on the ground. But then her heart starting to hurt. It hurts really bad and she lowers to the ground.

"Lily what's wrong?" Darien said crouching down to her.
"Nothing I just am going to go to my room." Lily lied and walked to her room hunching down.

She finally arrived at her room and the maids standing in front of the door.

"Welcome back Princess Liliana." They said while bowing.
"Thank you for the welcome but can you call the doctor I am not feeling so......" Lily just dropped to the ground in pain.
"Princess Liliana are you okay? Someone call the doctor." The maid yelled.

Another ran down the halls and looked for a doctor. The maid picks Lily up and brings her to her bed. She lies her down and makes sure she is comfortable.

"Princess Liliana the doctor is coming." The maid said reassuring Liliana.
"Thank you but you must not be telling Darien about this." Liliana asked the maid to be quiet about it.

The doctor finally arrived and examined her and put all her tools in her bag.

"I am so sorry Princess Liliana but have a rare heart disease. Ummm your heart will be in pain on again off again. Ummm this will last to for a couple years and then your heart will not continue." The doctor said with a diagnosis.
"Does that mean that it will stop hurting or stop..............working." Liliana asked.
"I am so sorry but it will stop working. You will die in a couple of years." The doctor explained.

Liliana starts crying and the doctor leaves the room. She is thinking about how she doesn't want Darien to rule the kingdom by himself.

"I can't let him rule by himself it will be stressful. He has to have someone next to him. And he's my brother so getting married to him is kinda weird. I do actually love him but not like that. Oh I know that ummm moon princess. She has had an eye on him. Let's just hope breaking a rule of God won't do that much harm. I will use a spell." She said thinking.

While she was thinking she also realized that the pain had gone away. She got out of bed and went to her bookshelf. She found the spell book and opened it. She walks down the hallway and into the courtyard where Darien was.

"Jesus Lily are you okay?" Darien said running up to her.
"Yea I am fine. Umm just a little flu. So can you do me a favor." Lily asked.
"Yea sure anything." Darien said.
"Can you go to the moon ball and dance with the moon princess?" Lily said awkwardly.
"Ummmmmm that's kinda weird since I am marrying you." Darien said.
"We are not getting married. And you will forget about me." Lily said crying.
"Why would I forget my sister and fiancée?" Darien said trying to calm her.
"The memories can not be......" Liliana started chanting.
"Rose what are you doing?" Darien said with a little fear.
"Make this person forget all about me. I'm sorry Darien." Liliana pointed her finger in the air and moved her hand from right to left, left to down, down to up, and then pointed it at Darien.

A purple shimmer escaped her hand and hit Darien. He fell to the ground. Liliana picks him up and holds him in his lap. He slowly starts to wake and sees Liliana above him.

"Who are you?" Darien asked.
"Ummmm no one I just saw you fall and then I caught you before you hit the ground, your highness." Liliana replied.
"You must be someone because you have a tiara on your head." Darien pointed to the crown on Lily's head.
"Oh that's nothing. I heard you should be going to the moon ball so you better get going." Lily said while helping him up.

Darien realizes that Lily is in a long princess dress and questions it but he ignores it.

"Thank you for catching me but I better get going now." Darien said.

Liliana fake smiled and runs down the hallway crying and wiping her tears. She finally arrives at her door and her maid, Heather sees her crying.

"Princess Liliana why are crying?" Heather asks.
"Ummm nothing. But Heather promise me this. You will tell everyone in the kingdom that I am going on a trip. Okay? And do not ever bring up my name to Darien or anyone else after that. After that is done you might want to ask someone with power to cast a curse or something and make everyone in the whole entire world to forget all about me." Lily said kinda panicky.
"Your highness. May I ask what you are doing?" Heather asked.
"This is between you and me since we are best friends but. Heather I am going somewhere and I am never coming back." Liliana whispered in Heather's ear.

Liliana walked past her not even waiting for Heather's reaction and walked into her room. She shut the door and ran to her bed. She continued crying for about two hours and she heard a voice.

"Child you will stop crying. But right now I am very mad at your planet. It keeps on causing bad problems like trash and pollution. I need something in return." A manly voice said.
"Do you take people?" Liliana asked the voice.
"Why would I take people that's cruel." The voice said.
"Can you show yourself before me?" Liliana asked the voice.

A shimmer was coming into her room. And when it landed a young handsome man was standing before her. She had a dark brown hair and his tux was a gold shimmering color and he stood with great posture.

"Here I am." The voice came from him.
"Who are you?" Liliana asked with respect.
"I am the Sun God. Nice to meet you Princess Liliana." He bowed to her.
"I should bowing to you Sun God. With all due with respect how do you know me?"
"The sun is everywhere in different time frames and I get to watch and see what you do everyday in past present and future." The Sun God said.
"That's amazing so you know what I will be in the future?"
"Yes you will be an amazing person now why did you do that your brother?" The Sun God asked her referring to the spell thing.
"Well I have a few years left to live and I don't want him ruling the kingdom by himself so I erased his memories of me and let him love the moon princess. So they can get married and she can rule with him."
"You are brave." The Sun God said.
"So that's why you wanted everyone else to forget you and you asked me to take you." The Sun God said as if he was snooping around her room.
"Yea so will you?" Liliana asked the sun god.
"Yea I will take you. But not only will I do that I will heal you. And when your time has come I will release you back on Earth. Healed." The sun god said smiling.
"Thank you so much but it won't be the same. I have a brother."
"And you will have another one." The Sun God said while casting a spell.

He casted the spell right next to her and out came a young man the same age as Liliana but a little taller. He looked a lot like her he had black hair and was pale like her.

"This is Kujou Kazuto your twin brother. He does not have powers like you but he is your twin." The Sun God said.

They all linked arms and went out on Liliana's balcony and he took them to the sky. And never came back.