Meeting outer sailor scouts

"Why do you want to hurt me Lily." She asked politely.
"How do you know who I am?" Lily shouted.
"As a princess it's my duties to know every single princess in the solar system."
"No it's not Usagi didn't know about me. So how did you know? No one does know about me." Lily said a bit annoyed.
"Moving on Usagi I need your help to defeat Galaxia can you help?" She turned to Usagi.
"Sure I will help but why me?" Usagi asked politely.
"Because I believe that you and someone else have tremendous power and will stop her sooooooooooooo?" She asked.
"Sure I will help." Usagi said.
"What about you Lily?" She walked over to Lily.
"Why me I can't help you?"
"Because you are another princess of the solar system. They are the most powerful." Princess Kakyuu explained.
"...........I'm sorry............ I have to go......" Lily ran away as quickly as she can and didn't look back.

She ran to her apartment and she leapt onto the bed. She cried and cried and didn't stop crying. But finally Yaten was standing in the doorway trying to comfort her when he came in.

"Why are you crying Lily? Why didn't you tell me you were a princess?" He asked her.
"I can't talk about it." She said while weeping.
"When you can I will be here. Hey I am performing tomorrow at the park can you go watch and listen to us?" Yaten said while letting her rest her head on his shoulder.
"Yea sure." Lily smiled.

She lies down on the bed and goes to sleep. Yaten goes out the door and turns off the lights. Lily tries to go to sleep but she heard a voice calling her name.

"Lily if you hear me go to the roof." The voice demanded.

Lily jolted and woke up she looked around her room but there was no one there. She got out of bed and realized she didn't even change out of her clothes but she put on some slippers and went to the roof. The roof was pretty high from where her apartment was but she decided to go up the stairs to wake her up slowly as she walked up. She finally was in the roof but she wasn't alone. Setsuna, Hotaru, Haraku, and Michiru were all standing there waiting for her.

"Who are you people?" She lied because she knew exactly who they were but she wanted an answer.
"How do you know Usagi Tsukuno?" Setsuna asked in a demanding way.
"Wow ok straight to the point. I know Usagi Tsukino just like I know all of you. Setsuna, Hotaru, Haraku, and Michiru or should I say Sailor Pluto, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune." She responded.

A shadow fell on the roof and they all transformed.

"How do you know who we are?" Uranus shouted.
"It's finally nice to meet you Hotaru." Lily kept her cool.
"How do you know me?" Hotaru asked.
"Well how can't I? Small Lady talks about you all the time. She misses you by the way."
"You know Small Lady?" Pluto asked.
"Yea she's the daughter of Neo Queen Serenity who is Usagi Tsukino in the future and King Endymion who is Tuxedo Mask in the future." Lily explained.
"But only family calls her that." Neptune said.
"Which makes me related to her." Lily said.
"How are related to her?" Hotaru asked.
"I'm her aunt." Lily smiled.
"But that's impossible neither Usagi or Mamoru have a sister." Pluto said.
"Wrong I am Darien's sister." Lily corrected her.
"But how? Darien never had a sister." Uranus asked impolitely.
"I am but you guys don't know it. I will tell you guys later. But first let me explain this. Goddess Love!" She yelled and a scepter appeared in her hand.
"Pluto if she can make a scepter appear in her hand she must be powerful." Uranus said to Pluto.
"And you are correct I have more power than Usagi." Lily smiled.
"How?" Saturn asked.
"Let's see how I can explain this? Oh I know hi my name is Sailor Earth and I am a Sailor Scout." Lily introduced herself.

They were all shocked by this.

"Since I am Sailor Earth and you all live on Earth now I inherited battle strategies like yours. I have the outer Sailor scouts battle strategy I have the regular Sailor Scouts battle strategy and I have Usagi's battle strategy." She said playing around with her scepter which was about 5 1/2 feet tall.
"Then fight us. Transform" Uranus said.
"I won't I believe we can all still be friends and we should be able to get through this." Lily said.
"If you won't fight we will." Pluto said.
"Then do as you wish." Lily bowed to them.

Uranus took out her sword and starting swinging it at Lily. Lily dodged every single move but Uranus was really fast and Lily tripped.

"Wow you were easy to beat." Uranus said with her foot on her.
"Don't count me out of the game just yet." Lily smiled.

Lily lifted legs and kicked Uranus in the back. Lily got up and reached out her fists in the air signaling she is fighting. Pluto ran towards her with her staff but Lily dodged it and hit her in the arm causing her to drop her staff. Uranus ran towards still swinging at her but Lily kept on dodging all her swings.  She let go of her sword and grabbed Lily by the waist and pushed her onto the ground. She held her neck at the very edge of the roof and the building.

"Give up yet?" Uranus yelled while squeezing her neck.
"Go ahead and kill me but you shouldn't do that to a queen. Nature up Lily gone." Lily said as her last words before she disappeared.
"Where did she go?" Uranus asked while her hand was grabbing air.
"She escaped." Pluto said.

They all transform down and walk home.