Revealing truth

"Hey you still want to go shopping?" He asked over the phone.
"Yea sure that's fine." Lily smiled.

Lily puts on a skirt that's two inches higher than her knee and wears a crop top. She runs out of the door to meet him at the shops. She sees Yaten and runs up to him.

"Hey how are you feeling?" Yaten asked.
"Better than ever. Actually." She smiled.

They take off and start shopping around when a bunch of fangirls ran towards Yaten and Lily.

"RUN!!!!!" Yaten grabbed her hand and runs towards the front of the street and into the park.

But the fangirls were really fast too and ran straight towards them.

"Don't worry they only want autographs and pictures I will just tell them no." Yaten whispered.
"Okay but don't hurt any of them." Lily said.

All the girls ran towards them and Yaten prepared himself for it but they didn't go towards him they went to Lily.

"Can I have your autograph? Can I have a picture. Wait are you really her?" The girls bombarded her with questions.
"Hey leave her alone." Yaten yelled.
"Lily what's going on?" Yaten whispered to her.
"It will all make sense in five seconds." Lily whispered.
"Hi guys yea it is me Kimiko yea I will sign all of your things just give me a minute." She yelled to the fan girls.
"Yaten you know how my boyfriend is an idol?" Lily said.
"My name over there is Kimiko and I am his model girlfriend." Lily shrugged.

Yaten was stunned at her. No wonder she is so beautiful. He was staring at her while she was signing all the autographs and taking pictures.

"Hey you guys thanks for all the love but why don't I wait until this Saturday and go to my meet and greet. So spread the word." Kimiko yelled.

She turned to Yaten and smiled at him. He soon realized that she is so pretty and wants to have her to himself. But he remembers that she has a boyfriend. They continue to shop around and they are picking out outfits. Yaten sees how she is always happy and healthy. He really likes her but can not tell her. Lily then turns to Yaten and asks him a question.

"Yaten would you like to go to my meet and greet with me?" Lily asked while smiling.
"Yea sure I guess." Yaten said while blushing.
"Great it's settled yu can walk with me in my red carpet." Lily squealed.

They continue shopping but Lily only bought things and he walked her home.

"Don't forget the meet and greet is in two days. See you there." Lily smiled.

And then she walked into her apartment.