More sailor scouts

"That's because I am different. I am dating an idol." Lily said.
"What? Who is he?" Yaten asked.
"Ummm well the new idol Kuga Jin." Lily answered embarassed.
"He is a lucky guy then." Yaten said as he walked away.

Lily wanted to call back at him but thought it was best to leave him. When she heard a scream. It was from the principal of the school and she had to do something but she didn't know what.

She went into the bathroom and yelled," Earth Crystal Power!"

Butterflies went into the air and she lifted her arms flicked her wrists and brought them down this made her sailor undergarments show. And she twirled each of her arms in the air and it formed gloves and she did a one legged twirl and her boots and skirt appeared and she put her hand on her head and hair flipped. She jumped out the bathroom and ran to the roof to see what was going on. When she saw a Sailor Phage attacking Yaten. She jumped off the roof and landed in front of Yaten. He is so surprised to see a sailor scout but it wasn't one he knew.

"Run away." The sailor scout screamed to him.

He did as told. But all he did was hide behind a pole and transformed. He ran up right next to the sailor scout to realize it wasn't any of the girls was this one a sailor phage too he thought.

"Hey I will help out." Sailor Star Healer shouted.
"Thanks but I got it. Goddess Love." The mysterious sailor scout shouted while a scepter appeared in her hand.

She twirled it around before saying,"Earth Crystal Nature Split."

Butterflies flew out of the wand and hit the phage.

It screamed, "I'm flying" and returned back to normal.

The sailor scout was going to jump away when Sailor Star Healer stopped her.

"Who are you?" Sailor Star Healer asked.
"Ummmmm lets just say I am Sailor Earth, and I help Sailor Moon." Sailor Earth said.
"What about you? Who are you?" Sailor Earth asked.
"Sailor Star Healer I help Sailor Moon too." Sailor Star Healer said.

She nodded and flew to the skies and into the clouds and disappeared. Yaten transformed down and ran home to his famous friends. When he got there he gathered them around to tell the news.

"There is another sailor scout I am not sure if she is bad or good but she saved my life today and she has the same power as Sailor Moon. She has the power to turn phages back into humans." Yaten said really fast.

They were all shocked at what he just said but they believed it. They all went to sleep but Yaten couldn't sleep because of the sailor scout he kept on rethinking, over and over again, the same thing the time she saved him. While Lily is at home coughing and squeezing her chest because she is in pain. A few days later Lily still doesn't call or go anywhere and Yaten starts to worry. He calls the place but no one picks up. He worries even more. So he goes to ask Usagi where she lives so he could visit her. Usagi told him about the apartment she used to live in by she didn't know if she was there. Yaten goes to the address and rings the doorbell.

"Please go away I am a little sick." Lily moaned.
"Lily let me in I am worried about you." Yaten yelled.

Lily drags herself out of bed and opens the door. She is sick but she has perfect hygiene and not a single hair is out of place.

"Lily you look amazingly horrible." Yaten yelled.
"Thank but......." Lily couldn't finish because she collapsed on Yaten.
"Lily, Lily, Lily!" Yaten yelled but she didn't wake up.

He brought her to her bed and sat next to her.

"Listen if you can hear me tomorrow lets go shopping or something." Yaten held her hand and slowly leaned down and finally lightly brushed her hair out of her hair and kissed her head.

He left and went home. Lily woke up the next morning feel better. She got dressed then the phone started ringing it was Yaten.