A new real star seed

The next morning all Lily remembers Yaten asking her to go to the park for a concert. She barely could get dressed without falling luckily the park is right next to the apartment place. She walks to the park and sits down on a sidewalk because she didn't want to fight the fan girls. Yaten see her and waves. They sing their song and get off stage. Yaten goes off stage to go find Lily. He finally found her and helps her up.

"Hey how are you feeling?" Yaten asked.
"Much better thanks but still a little weak." Lily smiled.
"Why don't we all just go to the mirror maze." Seiya yelled.
"Let's go!" Everyone yelled.

Everyone entered the maze but right when Lily stepped in she felt a strange appearance.

"Ummmmm guys I don't think we should be here." Lily said.
"Oh it's fine." Everyone else said.
"Don't worry if something scary pops or I will help you. Okay?" Yaten said looking at her.
"Okay."

They walk for a few more minutes not knowing where the exit was but then suddenly all the mirrors disappeared into the darkness. Vines came out and entrapped them all. Crawling from behind a vine wrapped around Lily's neck and dragged her back.

"YATEN YOU PROMISED YOU WOULD HELP ME!" Lily screamed as she was being pulled but it stopped for a minute.

The tree vines came and put Lily's arms and legs inside a mirror.

"So you are the little goddess." Sailor Cat asked.
"What goddess?" Lily asked.
"The one who made all my friends die because they couldn't capture you."
"What I just came here why am I the target?" Lily asked.
"Because only Sailor Scouts have powerful star seeds." Sailor Cat responded.
"But I am not a Sailor Scout." Lily lied.
"Lily what's going on?" Yaten asked.
"I don't know but you promised to help so help me." Lily pleaded.

Yaten gripped onto his mic but he was interrupted.

"Oh you wouldn't do that. Because I have a knife at her throat right now so it would only hurt her." Sailor Cat laughed.
"Ok do it there's nothing I can do." Lily surrendered.
"STOP!!!!" The Usagi, Rei, Minako, Makoto, Ami and Yaten yelled.
"Hey it's ok I die either way if she doesn't chop off me head she kills me right after so it's fine. Just promise me something." Lily turned to Usagi.
"Anything." Usagi said.
"If I turn into a phage and can you just chop off my head or something like that." She laughed.
"What I can't do that!" Usagi cried.
"Then I will overpower this phage and kill myself. We both know I am capable of that after all I am more powerful than you." Lily said bowing her head allowing Sailor Cat to take her star seed.

Everyone transforms except for the Sailor Star Lights.

"I am not going to let your star seed be taken away." Sailor Moon yelled.
"Neither will I." Yaten stepped up.

He transformed as well as Seiya and Taiki.

"Star sensitive inferno." Yaten screamed and he shot at the mirror.

The mirror shattered and Lily dropped to the ground.

"Go away you guys this is my fight." Lily screamed.
"What are you talking about." The Sailor Star Lights asked.
"Earth Crystal Power makeup." Lily screamed.

She transformed and they all forgot she was a Sailor Scouts.
She walked up to Sailor Cat.

"My brother's star seed I will give you mine for his." She made a deal.

Lily walked over to a corner and stood there.

"Kill me." Lily said.

Sailor Cat pointed her bracelets towards her. They were lighting up and Yaten had to do something he runs over and tries to jump In front of Lily but Lily already put up a barrier and it blocks up. There were tears in her eyes and said something.

"I hope we can become friends again."

The blasts hit her from the back and the front and she screams in pain and terror. Yaten is continuously trying to break the barrier but it is too late. Lily drops to the ground and the barrier is gone. Yaten runs to her and picks her up but he sees Sailor Cat with her blue green Crystal and he runs after her and fights her. He knocks Sailor Cat off her feet and pins her against the wall.

He is furious and tries to grab the Crystal but something goes into to him. The sword that was at Lily's throat was thrusted into his stomach. He grabs the Crystal and throws it to Seiya. Seiya catches it and puts it back in Lily. She slowly wakes up and sees Sailor Cat gone but Yaten on the ground with blood everywhere. She picks up his body and puts him on her lap.

"You were supposed to be alive I had a plan." She cried.

But she stopped crying when she placed her hands on his stomach and thought about it for a second. But she knew she had too.

"Earth Crystal Power Make Up." His stomach started being attacked by warm light and Yaten slowly starts to wake up.

He wakes up when he sees that Lily was giving her power to him. He flinches and stops her by grabbing her hand.

"I'm okay now you don't need to continue it will drain you." Yaten smiled.

Lily was smiling for two seconds but she collapsed into Yaten's lap. She wasn't moving and she was turning cold. Yaten picks her up on his back and runs to her apartment room. There he volunteered to keep look after her. When he saw something he never thought he would see.

He saw her changing her body into the princess. Her body was in the bed but it started switching between princess and her regular self. But it finally made a decision and stopped at princess. She was lying there with her hands across her stomach and her long dark brown hair in a blue dress with many layers. Her whole body was glowing and it had a bright flash.

But then she still remained a princess but then the doorbell rang.

"Who is it?" Yaten asked.
"Let me in." A deep voice said.
"I need to know who you are. Before I let you in." Yaten said towards the door.

But the doorknob was already turning and when it swung open he rushed in wearing sunglasses and his dark black hair waving in the wind.