::16:: Bacon on the Bus

I realyy should go to sleep...but I can't....Whatever Drae and Jade and everyone is hiding is just killing me. I can't believe that they're taking turns outside of my door just to make sure that I don't go look out a window in the living room. I wish the windows in my room weren't to the front of the house. 

...

Tyson has a big house.

...

Where is his house located?

....

I haven't seen Tyson lately...

I..no I don't miss him neccisarily...

Ok I kind of miss him, but only because he's a bit funny, and I've been cooped up in my room for a whole day. I miss Abe and Craddoc too. but I guess not quite the same... What am I saying?

I really need to go to sleep before I start having inaproriate dreams...

Sleeeeeeep...

Sleeeeeeeeeeeeep....

Oh God.

No. No dreams like that....

Stop it brain you're making me feel like a pervert!

....

Good God just let me sleep!

***

I woke up without realizing that I had even had fallen asleep. Rubbing my eyes, I sat up out of my bed. Thankfully, there was no Draesen staring at me today. I got up and pulled on a brown tank top and then a pair of white short shorts. It took me two tries though, because the first time I put on the shorts backwards.

That's what happens when you try to get dressed with your eyes closed.

I brushed my hair and stred at myself for a little while. For some reason I decided to wear a bit of make up. A little eyeliner, a tiny bit of blush and mascara. It just was one of those days where I wanted to wear makeup even if I don't see any civization.

And I hate to say it to sound a little self absorbed, but I looked kind of cute today.

After my feel good moment, I headed out of my room and toward the kitchen. Then sudden great smell of bacon made me move that much faster when I was within smelling distance of the kitchen.

"Who is cooking my bacon? I must thank them." I said stepping into the kitchen. Seconds after saying that I wished that I could take it back because it was Tyson who was cooking the bacon.

Don't get me wrong, we're 'cool' in a sense, but it still feels wrong to be thanking him for anything. That, and I can't look him in the eye today because of how perverted my dreams were last night. But I couldn't let him know that, that would only make it worse.

"Feel free to thank me at anytime you want." Tyson smirked, leaning back against the counter,

I rolled my eyes, and scowled before my cheeks unintentionally grinned. "Oh, it you, nevermind my previous comment."