::12:: High Fived to the Face

*~Ryan's P.O.V~* 

(OOOooo how rare lmao) 

"I'm not saying that you didn't deserve this, because you did. But I'm beginning to think that they went a little bit over board with the punching and slapping." I said half jokingly half completely serious. I tossed Tyson an ice pack for his face, because trust me it did not look it's normal color at this point in time. 

Tyson caught it and brought it up to his cheek and his eyes which were already bright red and bruising very quickly. "Yeah, you wannatell me about it? I'm going to have permanate bruising." 

So according to Tyson and some admitted things from the girls I managed to piece together what happened. 

Apparentlyafter Tyson had surprise attacked Alli, she had slapped him, not once but three times. Then after Alli stormed away Jade and Draesen popped out of whatever bush they had been hiding in and slapped him silly, yelling at him at that was not what they had meant for him to do. They left him on the ground to go find Alli and discuss what had happened and what not. That's when I walked by and found his poor shape laying on the ground. 

I eventually got him inside and left him on the couch until he woke up. While he was asleep I was going around looking for the girls trying to figure out what the hell just happened. 

And that basically leads us up to here. He woke up, I came back, helped him into the kitchen and gave him an ice pack. Very eventful day for everyone I suppose. 

"You're face isn't so pretty now huh?" I joked, getting out a bag of chips for myself. 

"Watch it I'll come over there and show you a pretty face." He joked while scowling. I almost took him seriously. Almost.