9. Stomach [Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez]

[~Stomach~] 9/100 Drabbles|Bleach| [Grimmjow Jaegerjaques]

"Chocolate is good for the soul."

You stared at the hole in your blue haired companion's stomach. It was so obvious, and right in the middle of his nicely chiselled abdominals. Which, made you wonder how he eats food.

"Does it come out from the hole or something the moment you eat it?!" You exclaimed, completely perplexed by the idea.

Grimmjow stared at you with the most disgusted out expression. You were usually passionate about all sorts of random things, but this one involving him, he found it weird.

"...I eat, but it doesn't come out there..." He started slowly.

"I still don't get why your hole is where your stomach is! That's the weirdest thing ever, I swear! I would freak every time I eat food!" She shook her head, relieving herself of a weird image.

"I can't believe that the hole blocks me from seeing your beautiful chocolate abs..." You sighed, staring at his stomach hole.

Grimmjow's eyes widened a slight bit at you, followed by a loud, "Hah?!"

"Chocolate?! Do I look like chocolate to you?" Grimmjow glared at your face.

"Calm down, Grim! I was talking about your abs! I'd imagine that they're look like chocolate, with defined lines and a strong looking core! Not to mention heavenly!" You chirped dreamily.

Grimmjow paused and crossed his arms.

"That doesn't sound that bad..."