30. Indifferent [Shukuro Tsukishima]

[~Indifferent~] 30/100 Drabbles|Bleach| [Shukuro Tsukishima]

"What exactly are you thinking?"

"Hey, you're a funny guy." You commented, completely out of the blue.

"Mhm." Tsukishima replied, reading his book.

Your eye twitched. Although he was always like that, you wanted a reaction out of him. So you continued to pester him all the time.

"Did you know that those kids from before accidently called you 'Daddy'?" You said casually.

"I don't have children." He flipped a page.

He didn't even flinch. Time to make up more crap.

"You know that guy, Ichigo? He said that he would love to have tea with you sometime." You clapped your hands together.

"Ok." He glanced at the clock, then went back to reading his book.

"Did you know that I have always hated you?" You said in the most casual way.

Tsukishima closed the book and placed it on the table. He turned to look at you, then stood up and started walking towards you.

You tried not to smile as he came by. What was his reaction going to be? You wanted a reaction.

Then, his hand was placed on your head and he ruffled your hair as he went by.

"You tell such funny lies." Tsukishima chuckled as he exited.

Your eyes widened. This guy was good.

"Ha! I'm going to make that expression of yours turn 180 degrees!" You pointed to the door. He was already gone by then, but you now had a new goal.

Tsukishima was leaning against the wall and heard you, then pushed himself off and walked away, smirking slightly.

"I look forward to it."