75. A Free Day in the Life of Shunsui 2

[~A Free Day in the Life of Shunsui 2~] 75/100 Drabble|Bleach|[Shunsui Kyoraku]

~Sequel to drabble 54; A Free Day in the Life of Shunsui ~

"Did you two enjoy the sweets?" The white haired captain asked, smiling down at you. You clapped your hands in happiness, nodding enthusiastically.

Shunsui had you on his lap, his hands folded on top of each other and around you so you couldn't escape. "They were tasty..." He said dreamily.

"You! Weird!" Turning around at the weird voice that Shunsui was making, you could barely just hit his face gently with your small hands.

That motion made both captains laugh, making you confused, before you frowned and crossed your arms, sitting down.

"You're such a cute little kid!" Shunsui tickled you, making you bark out in laughter.

Ukitake watched as the two played. Sometimes his friend Shunsui was very much like a child. He gasped in surprise when you bit Shunsui's hand with your new teeth. The flamboyant captain just stopped, before he had a dreamy look on his face.

Ukitake only blinked. Kyoraku patted your head, making you stare up at him in complete and utter confusion. You just bit him, but he didn't care?

Closing his eyes, Ukitake sighed deeply.