79. Travel n' Nel [Nel]

[~Travel n' Nel~] 79/100 Drabble|Bleach|[Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck]

~Dedicated to: The Utterly Fabulous Z ~

"_!" A childish voice shouted out your name, throwing themselves on you. You fell onto your face, deep in the sands of Hueco Mundo. "Are you okay?!" Nel got off you and pulled your clothes, using all her strength to pull you into a backwards sitting position.

You groaned and got rid of the sand in your face, staring at your surroundings. You turn around to face the little hollow, crossing your legs as you picked her up. "What exactly are you? How do you know my name?" You quirked a brow, looking at her as you turned her around. Was the thing on her head a skull?

"_! It's me! Nel!" The blue haired child waved her arms around wildly, big tears threatening to spill down her cheeks.

"I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. I don't think I've ever met you in my life, but you look like a defenceless kid. Come with me! We'll explore this weird sandy Sahara together!" You got up from the ground and carried her.

"Yay! I'm going on a ride with _!" Nel cheered.

"I still have no idea who you are, but whatever! Journey to the centre of Hueco Mundo!" You pumped your fist into the air.

"What's a Sahawa?" Nel poked your face.

"It's Sahara, Nel."

"Sahawa?"

You sighed. "Yes, a Sahawa."