96. Conversations [Ichigo & Ginjo]

[~Conversations~] 96/100 Drabble|Bleach|[Ichigo Kurosaki & Ginjo Kujo]

Dedicated to: Silent Hero 13

"Wait, you're telling me you're also a substitute soul reaper?!" Ichigo's eyes widened and he gawked at you.

You blink at him, before raising a brow. "Who told you that?"

Ginjo raised his hand. You glance over at the tall, seated man and almost glared daggers at him. He wasn't supposed to tell anybody! Ginjo just chuckled and smirked.

Clicking your tongue, you turned back to Ichigo. "Yeah. I was. Not anymore." You open a can of soft drink and plop down on the couch.

"So you're like me, huh...?" Ichigo's eyes hinted seriousness. "You lost your powers too?"

You could almost hear him ask 'Is that why you're here with Ginjo?' But he didn't say it aloud.

"I guess." You say vaguely, shrugging.

Sure, you did lose your soul reaper powers and was now lounging with the leader of Xcution, but that didn't mean you were adamant about getting your powers back. It would be good to, but you didn't have any motivation to actually claim it back.

"Come on, _. The only reason you're here is because you want your powers back." Ginjo propped his arm against his knee and observed you. "That's what we're all here for, isn't it?"

You take a sip of your drink, eyeing him. "Maybe you should talk about Ichigo, after all, he's more desperate."

With a surprised expression, it was immediately replaced with a smirk and chuckle. "Right. Ichigo, let's go." Ginjo stands up and walks towards the door, he glanced back at you with that same smirk, before he disappears out the door.

Ichigo stands up, following after him. He looks at you for a brief moment. You give him a lazy wave and take up the free space on the sofa. "See ya, 'Chigo."

"...if you ever become a soul reaper again..." Ichigo trailed off. He was contemplating whether or not to say it, but ultimately in the end, he didn't.

"What is it?"

"Nothing. See you." He orange haired leaves.

You stare at the entrance with an extremely confused expression. "The hell was he talking about...?"