36. Non-Believer [Zennosuke Kurumadani]

[~Non-believer~] 36/100 Drabbles|Bleach| [Zennosuke Kurumadani]

"Believe...believe...believe..."

"I'm an experienced soul reaper!" Zennosuke said proudly, hands on hips.

You shook your head, holding up a hand, "Maybe I asked the wrong person..." You turn on your heel, but was pulled back by him as he grabbed your shoulder.

"What?! I'm serious! You haven't seen what I can do yet!" He complained.

You sighed and then nodded, "Sure, why not. What can you do?"

Zennosuke grinned and chuckled, "Well you chose the right person! Look here! This is what I can do!" He pulled out his zanpakuto, but then a fire cracker was heard. It came straight from his zanpakuto, which wasn't a sword at it. It was actually one of those party pooper items, where you pull a string and it erupts, but only longer in length.

There was silence.

You stare at him and your brows slowly furrow, before they knitted together to form an annoyed expression.

"Bro, what was that. I thought you were going to show me that you were capable of being in this expedition." You stare at him in annoyance.

"That...That was only the beginning! To catch your attention yeah!" He grinned sheepishly at you, then drew out his real zanpakuto, flinging it here and there.

"Yeah, although you're a pro, you should focus on where you cut." You pushed the back of his zanpakuto away from your face and walk away.

"You tried, but I don't think you're cut out. I don't believe that you're an elite!"

You could hear the him cry in the background, "Why doesn't anybody think I'm an elite?!"