13. Arms [Chad]

[~Arms~] 13/100 Drabbles|Bleach| [Chad]

"The difference in arm sizes are real!"

You were in a gym, staring at how Chad kept doing pull ups continuously. It's been ages since he's started, but yet he hasn't slowed down or stopped. It's quite the spectacle! Maybe this is why he's so buff.

As you watch him, you get the sudden urge to do the same thing - see how it felt to do it continuously. Your fingers curled around the bar, and with your skinny arms, you pulled yourself up, then lowered down.

Chad gave you a surprised look - but continued his own. "I thought you didn't like pull ups."

"I wanted to try it..." You tried doing another rep, but failed, only going halfway before you had no strength left.

"This hurts my arms!" You whined, complaining.

"That's because your arms aren't muscular." Chad let go of the bar and poked your arm, "Look at how skinny it is."

You growled. "I'll get stronger arms! Just you watch!" You instantly began to pull yourself up multiple times, regardless of the sore, aching muscles...

"HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!" Chad bellowed.

You glared at him. You had no energy left to do anything, let alone tell him off.

Your arms were aching, because of all the pull ups yesterday. Now you could barely move a muscle in your arms. You couldn't even pick up a pencil without your arm shaking.

"You overdid it, man..." the bigger guy patted you lightly on the back, then gave you a thumbs up, "you did it the wrong way."

You tried punching him, but ended up tripping over and tackling him instead.