78. Game [Riruka]

[~Game~] 78/100 Drabble|Bleach|[Riruka Dokugamine]

~Dedicated to: bravanmpawinayo2000 ~

"Riruka! Let's play the pocky game!" You brought out the snack from your bag of sweets, shaking it.

Riruka raised her eyebrows at you. "I like pocky, but what the hell is the 'pocky game'?"

You grinned, an evil glint in your eyes. You beckoned her to come over. As she did, you opened the box of pocky and took on out, putting it in her mouth.

"Alright," You placed your mouth on the opposite end. Riruka just stared at you with her big eyes. You could tell she wanted to say something, so you cut her off. It was a tiny bit muffled, but you still managed to get your message across, "So what you have to do, is eat the pocky. But the other side eats it as well, so you might end up kissing the other person."

Riruka turned red, but you grinned and shrugged. "Or you could just get in a hair's width and then rip it out of their mouths? That way, you could preserve your lips for Ichigo." You teased.

The moment you said his name she became even redder. You sweat dropped.

"Alright! Start!" You grin and chomped down quickly on the stick of chocolate biscuit. The girl just watched you come closer, tensing as her magenta eyes went wider.

You tore off the last part of the pocky, finishing it off before you poked your tongue out at her, giving her a wink. "Your face is all red now!"

"Yeah, it is." Yukio drawled, sitting beside you.

"Hm..." Tsukishima watched with his usual stoic expression.

"Riruka's all red." Giriko commented.

"What did you do now?" Ginjo smirked.

"...heh." Jackie chuckled.

"SHUT UP! ALL OF YOU!"