Random one-shots

LOL this was such a bad writing style but whatever this thing is like two years old xD one of my first yaois ever PROMISE to post moar up-to-date ones too

Seductive Cherry

As Roy was at the computer he was eating his favorite candy: red cherry lollipop. "I gotta go by milk." Conur said. "wait hang on ," shouted Roy. He walked up to Conur and kissed him. As Roy turned to walk away Conur grabbed his shoulder. "You're yummy; can I get some more of that?" Before Roy could answer Conur licked Roy's lips and tasted his cherry flavored mouth again. Roy ran his fingers through Conur's hair, and Conur dropped everything in his hands to grab a hold of Roy. Roy pulled off Conur's jacket as the two still stayed together sharing a cherry flavor. Conur started playing with Roy's lip "There's no cherry flavor left you took it all away" pouted Roy. "Oh, I think there's more you're just hiding it." Conur said mischievously and pushed Roy on the couch. Roy pulled him down with him and giggled. Conur resisted as best he could and said "I still need to buy milk."

"Lemme help you with that." Roy stopped Conur "You can have some cherry cream?" Roy said innocently. Before Roy could move any closer; Conur swooped him up in his arms and ran to their room. Conur yanked off Roy's pants the second he threw him on the bed.  Before Roy could respond to any of this Conur was already working to get his cherry cream. Roy abruptly moaned surprised at his own reacting but didn't bother to hold them back. In about three minutes there was a huge sticky mess caused by both boys. "Mmm yummy' How can you enjoy that? Roy thought 'Now you don't have to buy milk.

"Huh?" Roy sat up only to pull Conur closer. "You stole my milk you thief."

"But you said--"

"I'll have to punish you"….

((currently obbessed with roy mustang and nao that i read this im kinda happy i chose that name xDDD))