CO-ED -Intro-

This is my accident story all I did was ponder and BAM here it was....

It's about an all girls school but somehow there is one male teacher and a cross dressing twin boy. Sisters are so mischvious and get away wih EVERYTHING even a situation like this.

What up my home skillet with my cookies and cake, and the berry tea on the side gritty with sugar. I'm eating that today for breakfast if you haven't figured it out yet

What up my home skillet with the cookies and cake, and the berry tea on the side gritty with sugar. I'm eating that today for breakfast, if you haven't figured it out. Seriously, who says ‘hello’ anymore? 

"Mr. Phoenix, I feel you should have a more nutritious lunch this afternoon."

"Depends on my taste, Maxie." Yeah, I have a butler, go on, be jealous.

"Fifi, gimme your cookie." My beautiful twin greedily grabbed at my plate.

 "Finny, you might get fat." I gently pouted, knowing she couldn't resist my 'cute' face. When I'm not cute, I'm more adorable than frickin' chibi, especially in my new school uniform for Elizabeth's School for Young Maidens. I didn't know skirts could be so comfy and twirly.

"C'mon, princess, it's your first day at my school, can't be late!" Phoebe grunted about how much I was enjoying my end of the deal.

"Yes, Finny!" I girlishly called, checking that everything was in place.

Pink nails? Check.

Girl hair cut? Check.

White bow in hair? Check.

Uniform straight? Check.

Yup me, Phoenix Sweeney was going to a school exclusively for girls, when I clearly had a set of balls and preferred to play COD or Grand Theft Auto, was going as a cross dressing student. Here's the catch only you, I, Finny, and our servants know. So, hush, don't tell and I'll explain how my clever half got me into this mess.

"I'M BOOOORED!" I shouted. Trust me, I always somehow magically get bored. Phoebe, my twin, who I liked to call Finny, was online shopping.

"Go fuck a servant Fifi." She lazily said, allowing her locks of red hair to hide her face.

"I would never!" I gasped. She was always crude; Finny had the mind of a horny teenage boy. "Wanna have a bet?" Crap, she loved placing bets, and they normally had a twisted outcome if you lost. "I bet you're on bottom, during a make-out session." I eyed her suspiciously; did she want me to make out with her? I crawled toward her, not caring who she meant.

"I didn't mean me," she whispered, for we were so close that no one else could hear us. My lips sensually grazed her lips.

"Then who should I make out with?" She leaned forward and mashed our lips together, holding onto my lips. I pushed her laptop off the bed we were on, hearing a satisfying thud. If it broke, she had other ones. She bit my lip, just begging for an entrance, but I slid my tongue into her sweet mouth. Our mouths danced like this for awhile, but I pulled away. "So who do you want me to make out with?" Her beautiful hair spread on the bed that smelled of buttercups.

"Go make out with Max."M- Max? Our sexy British butler? My mouth drooled a little at the very thought. The thing is, Max is off limits. Oh well, what Mom and Dad won't know, won't kill them. "I gotta make out with him and stay on top?" My twin nodded her head amused by the situation. I sat up on her with my legs on each side of her waist. "What will be the outcome if I fail?" I gazed into her dark brown eyes.

"You are to be a student at my school for one year." A grin wider than Santa Claus was plastered on her face.

And by the looks of this plaid skirt on my waist, Max was on top during our make out session, and he almost... hijacked my V-Card. But I might not have it by the end of this week, which brings blood to my nose and makes my little friend dance.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THis is a leginament story on heir soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo if u home skillets like too much sugar in your tea then you should read it xD