My Butterfly (Yaoi)

THIS IS A YAOI = BOY X BOY = TWO DUDES HAVING NAKED TEA PARTIES >,^ This is an extraordinarily old story Yeah it's a one shot *bang* XD had a death note moment

----------------------

"Thanks for watching him while were gone, Namari."

"Anything for a friend," the family friend chuckled, grinning a warm smile at the husband and wife.

"Bye, son." The father tousled his son's hair, for this was the only physical contact he had with him,"Bye, Dad and Mom," he mumbled not looking anywhere else but the glowing screen of his cell phone.

The heavy metal door closed shut leaving the man to his first encounter with the boy he heard many stories about."So, how old are you?"

"I'm fourteen." His pink lips formed speaking words that he cared less about, ignoring the fact that his blonde hair continuously got in his eyes.

"Great," he said sarcastically, " You only iPod, text and play your hand held thingy?" The man was unknowingly dating himself, too late now.

"Pretty much. Can you stop making small talk?" Namari silenced himself and continued to the kitchen, while Karl continued his crazy three way thing, there is an article that explains that foreigners have a more advanced thought process. When the food was done, the older man watched the boy switch on and off, back and forth between all his electronical devices. Karl was so into it, he didn't even acknowledge Namari's presence. The was easily bored at watching and wanted to eat the meal he tried so hard not to burn, so he took away the hand held and replaced it with some ramen.

"YOU INSOLENT IDIOT! I WAS ACTUALLY DOING WELL!" The boy screamed insults running through his head.

"That's nice, and maybe you can try again after your food is gone." Namari slid the hand held in his front pocket. "What the fuck am I suppose to do with these?" A slight gasp escaped the man's lips, "How rude do you not know of other cultures but your own?" The boy threw the wooden chopsticks on the ground, "Give me a fork, I do not adapt to change. It adapts itself to me." The child spoke as if the world revolved around him, and it would tremble if it disobeyed. "I refuse to listen to a kid. Pick up your chopsticks, place them in the sink and get a fork out of the red drawer," The man instructed, "If you fail to do so, I hope you notice that I currently hold all of your electronics." Grumbling the teen bent over and picked up the sticks, but all the drawers in the kitchen where red...

Unwilling to speak to the man, the teen dug through every drawer. The first one held only knives, the next one contained markers, siccors, and such. The third drawer Karl opened had colorful -- "Wrong drawer sweetie. Try the red one over there." The man smiled, directing the boy's shoulders to the other side of the kitchen, and sure enough there where some normal utensils. Namari still stood behind the boy, and slid his hands from the blonde's shoulders to his waist; being sure to glide along Karl's ribs. "Get your fucking hands off me, you perverted old man." The teen spat, elbowing the man in the stomach. "I'm not much older. Only seventeen." He coughed, staggering away from the boy. "Whatever, just give me my hand held," his slender pale fingers held out eyeing Namri's pocket.

INTERMISSION: (Now I see this way, it looks like purple line. Gotta Introduce myself :) <= Jam to this!!!!!!! XD

*Later that evening*

"Shut off everything, Karl. Lights out and get in the guest room." Namari instructed in the most boring tone he could muster away from his playful self.

"Can I at least listen to my iPod? It helps me fall asleep." The boy protested not wanting to let go of the green device.

"Okay, but that's it." The man agreed, not in the mood for arguing.