Yummiful Breakfast

"Hey, hey you what do ya want for breakfast?" my annoying ass friend I called wife asked me. Drowsily my middle finger rose proudly in the air, reciving a punch to the gut. "Just give me the usual, then." What a dimmwit, she didn't understand that I wasn't hungry, but my hunger grew pretty fucking fast when I smelled the burning sensation of chocolate chips. "mmmmm." C'mon now who wouldn't moan to such a beautiful scent? By now twenty minutes had passed and I walked in the kitchen poking at the cooking food while her back was turned. The beautiful plate of breakfast was held by her unmainucured fingers leading me to the living room. "Haha you're like a dog following the food" Simply amused by the delectable treats, goddammit i sound like a dog, I sat next to her holding my spoon in hand and a wide grin on my lips. You see the usual consisted of the awesomest things. There sat on the plate two ginormous pancakes covered in chocolated chips, I mean every bite had seventeen chips of chocolate, Vanilla and chocolate ice cream topped the double stack of panckes, and beautifuly decorated mayple syrup and chocolate syrup lay on the melting ice cream. A holy crapping bananas don't forget the whipped cream. With this sugar loaded plate, next lie a plate that had bright yellow scrambbled eggs with dripping oil and too much salt. No I'm not trying to die from unhealthy food consumtion. I ate like this everyday so what's the difference? Besides athletes need some kind of energy. After eating my yummiful breakfast I downed it all down with chocolate milk that had way too much syrup.

Whaaaa? Me? Hyper? How does that even add up?

((xD I really do eat like this but only once a week. >////3////<  I do eat healthy I SWEAR on the jar of pickles in y frige. I LOVE MAH PICKLES DAMMIT!))