Chris and Erick

"hey u lil shit wanna gimme ur money?"

"N-no" the eighth grader quivered in front of upperclassmen. "what you say you fag?" The older teen punched the blonde in the stomage. "Here." The boy had teardrops sliding from his eyes. "Man you love to terrorize him dontcha?" One of the black hairs friends. "hes the easiest." He grinned and walked away leaving the blonde bruised and in tears.

Almost everyday the older teen terrorized the blonde making the blonde never forget. "Stay after class chris" the teacher said calling out the blonde. "yes mame."

"are you being bullied or having problems at home?" The teacher asked. Chris shook his head. "No" the teacher looked troubled. "well if you need someone to talk to I'll be here" the blonde rolled his eyes and left the classroom going to his locker. "Did you snitch on me?" A voice said in the blondes ear. On pure reaction the boy turned around. "no." Chris noticed for the first time the upperclassmen diddnt have his minons. The older teens palm slammed the lockers next to the boys head. "i didnt i swear" he said flinching his face pushing into the locker. The older boy leaned his face towards the blonde face. "what r u doing?!" But he ignored him, and pressed his lips on the blonde's. "my names erick n im sorry."

Wen chris went to school the next day he continued school life like normal. But wen he saw erick his face blushed and he looked away.

"hey 8th grader cmere n gimme ur hallpass" one of ericks minons shouted. "hey whyr u tryin to use my pet?" Erick butted in. "he's ur pet?"

"yeh," he snickered, "he'll do anything i ask using violence."

"nice, gotta get me one." The underling walked away. "cmon in the bathroom." Erick instructed.

They went in a faculty bathroom were no one went. Wen the door closed erick leaned in on chris. "what are you doing?" The blonde struggled. "isnt it obvious, I like you" erick kissed the boy. "but your a tenth grader. " erick ran his fingers along the boy's back pushing in on him. "aahhhh w-what r u doin" chris panted. "mmmmm your so fucking cute," erick growled and pushed chris on the dirty bathroom ground. "never mind." Erick pulled the boy up. "lets go to my house" they wer almost out the school "isnt this ditchin?"

"of course" the teen smiled walkin to his car

((random bully scene its an actually stroy written i just posted first chapter xD, I LOVE LOVE the title fer it but ya gotta assssssssssk!)) btw this was off fone LOTTSA TYPOS