Chapter 10

Chapter 10-

After their date, Harry and Louis became closer than ever. They barely left each others' side, except for class. During lunch, Louis would rest his head on Harry's shoulder, completely content. Alex had taken to eyeing the pair whenever they'd seen him. This caused Louis to hide in Harry's chest, not wanting to be stared at.

The two weren't dating, though most people would probably suspect otherwise.

Currently, Louis was laying with his head in Harry's lap. Harry laced his fingers through Louis' hair in a relaxing manner, the blue-eyed boy's eyes closing.

"Comfy, Boo," Harry whispered, smiling at Louis.

"Mmhm..."

"Geeze, Lou. You're gonna pass out, aren't you," Niall asked, a laugh lining his voice.

"Yeah," he breathed. "The baby kept me up with whole night. They're grounded when they're born."

Zayn laughed. "I'm not too sure about that."

Louis' eyebrows raised in question, even though  none of the boys except Harry could really see him. 

"Really? And why not?"

"You'll be too emotional to comprehend anything," Liam stated casually.

"Uh-huh," Louis nodded. "Let's not talk about that now. I'm nervous and hormonal enough already."

They all laughed, Louis sitting up with Harry's help. He leaned into Harry's side as he looked over Liam's shoulder to see Alex staring at him. Louis' eyes narrowed, Alex's eyes not leaving his swelling body, trailing-and staying-down to his belly. Louis turned away cautiously.

"He keeps staring at me," he whispered to the boys.

Liam looked behind him. "Just ignore him," he said, turning around.

Louis nodded and grabbed his things. "I'm gonna go get my phone from my locker. My mum's coming home late tonight; I forgot to ask her what time."

Harry nodded. "Meet up in class, then? We have five minutes left, anyway."

"Yep. See you boys later."

Louis tossed his bag onto one shoulder as he made his way out of the canteen. He climbed the flight of stairs near the wing where his locker was located. He put in the three digit code with ease. He rummaged around the metal box, finding his phone under a carelessly tossed extra zip-up that he always kept. He hummed triumphantly when he found it. Louis closed the locker, turning on his phone after spinning the dial a few times. He headed towards class.

Louis quickly texted Jay, asking what time she would be arriving home. She responded not more than a minute later. Kids started filling up the corridors, heading to their lockers or their classes. He smiled to one of his classmates who waved hello.

"Tomlinson!"

"Not now," he groaned to himself, clenching his fists.

He continued on, trying his best to just ignore Alex, pocketing his phone.

But that didn't work. He felt his bag slip from his shoulder as he was pushed with his back against the wall.

"Tomlinson," Alex growled. "When I call your name, you answer. Something you've failed to do. You know from past experience that you can't run from me. Especially now. Look at you!"

Louis tried to push Alex off of him, but Alex kept a good guard.

"Look at yourself. Really! Overeating, definitely. You obviously haven't taken my advice to go and starve yourself-"