It All Changed-Chapter 3

Chapter 3-

"Louis, do you have everything packed," Harry called up to his fiance'. 

Louis zipped up his bag and took a deep breath. "Yeah, I'll be down in a minute. I have to pee."

Harry and Louis were taking Luca to see their parents for the weekend. The boys had also decided that now was a perfect time to tell them all that they were expecting once again. Louis was nervous, but less nervous than the last time when he had to actually explain the whole situation to everyone. Now that they knew, they could sort of expect it to happen again, and hopefully not question it. Being about three months pregnant could also put a toll on you, as well. Louis was tired, he had to make trips to the toilet often, and he was beginning to get cravings. 

Niall brought back the pickles and peanut butter joke, like last time. Louis responded with the same answer, then went back to his salad with slices of lemon and chocolate chips in it.

Louis headed downstairs, Harry putting on Luca's shoes. Louis kissed the corner of his lips gently before smiling at him. 

"All good," Harry questioned with a grin.

"Yeah, very."

"Nervous at all?"

"A little...Do you think they'll be ok with it, or think that it's too early?"

Harry shrugged and bit at his thumb. "I think, honestly, that they'll think it great that we're having another baby! If not, we run off and never see them again."

Louis huffed. "I love my mummy, I'm not leaving her."

Harry just chuckled and shook his head, his soft curls flopping around. "I know, I know. Me, too."

He kissed the smaller boy's head gently before picking up Luca and kissing her cheek.

"Ready for a car ride, sweetie?"

Luca sighed and rested her head on Harry's shoulder. 

"You have everything, right?"

Louis nodded. "Yeah. My motion sickness pills and hormone injections," he sighed. "Can't belive I have to take these again. I'm pretty sure I pumped enough of this stuff into my belly when I was pregnant last time."

Harry laughed, resulting in a sharp slap from Louis. "Sorry! Sorry! It sounded weird, how you said it."

Louis just rolled his eyes before  picking up his bag. "Let's go so we don't hit traffic. Two and a half hours is a long drive."

"Not always."

"It is when you have a restless three year old, a pregnant boy, and someone who goes over every which radio station to find a song."

Harry grinned shyly. "Shut up."

Luca grabbed Harry's nose. "Bad word! No say that!"

"That's right, you tell him, Luca," Louis smiled. He gave a sarcastic-looking grin to Harry before heading out to the car.

Louis buckled Luca into her car seat before putting Monsters Inc. into the portable DVD player and pressing play. 

"Ok, Luca Lou. You're gonna be a good girl, right?"

She nodded.

"Your juice cup is right here," Louis said, pointing to the cup holder on the side. "And then I have a bag of Cheerios for you, too, baby girl. And if you wanna watch another movie, you tell Papa, ok?"

He watched as the little girl nodded, already engulfed in the film. Louis kissed her head before hopping into the passengers' side. 

And  thus  began the car journey.