It All Changed-Chapter 9

Chapter 9-

One week later...

Being almost seven months pregnant was beginning to take a toll on Louis. A big, round belly, swollen ankles and legs, the oddest of cravings, horrible mood swings, a three-year-old, and restless, sleepless nights were unbearable without his Harry. Louis caught himself twice crying himself to sleep. He just wanted Harry. But, after seeing Matty kissing his husband, he couldn't go back to Harry and apologize for not...believing him. Louis, in all honesty, was embarrassed. 

Currently, Louis sat in the lounge at Niall's flat, Luca asleep with her head on his lap. He had one arm over her small body, and one arm over his swollen belly. The baby stirred a bit from in his stomach, rubbing against his belly. He sighed, wishing everything could be a bit easier. Niall was out with a girl whom he'd met a few weeks prior, and Jay had driven to London to visit after Louis told her what happened. Not to mention that Anne had definitely wanted to slap Harry.

"Louis. I made lunch."

Jay walked in with a plate with a sandwich and crisps on it. She handed him the plate and a glass of water.

He muttered a "thank you" and sat up a little straighter. 

"Boo...have you tried talking to Harry?"

He sighed; it had been three weeks since he texted Harry saying that he was going to have a son. Harry hadn't responded, but Louis saw that he'd read the message. 

"No..."

Jay gave him a sad look and sat down next to him. "Well you're not gonna be able to get past this without talking to him. You kind of have to. Think about it; you're having another baby, and the baby needs his fathers right? Both of them."

She was right. Louis nodded. "Yeah...but...he's probably mad that I didn't believe him. What if he doesn't want to see me again?"

Jay gave him a small smile and shook her head.

"Oh, Louis...Tell me this; how long have you known Harry?"

"Uh...forever, practically."

"Right. And you and I both know Harry a little too well. He's a very sensitive boy. He cares too much, and he's in love with you. The two of you have a daughter together, and with a son on the way, the likelihood of Harry not wanting any part of you is impossible. 

"You and I both know that he's probably been sitting, like you, moping around and trying to buck up the courage to come and talk to you." 

Louis nodded and ran a hand through his daughter's hair. 

"How about we all just go out for the day," Jay suggested. "Maybe that will help you get your mind off of things."

Louis bit his lip. "I guess so," he said. "But it won't fully."

Jay shook her head. "I never said it was going to."

He carefully placed the sleeping Luca onto Jay's lap, pushing his food aside. "I'm gonna go get changed then," he said.

"Do you need help getting up?"

Louis shook his head. "N-no," he huffed.

He got up, about ten minutes later to add, and waddled into Niall's extra room. He took off his shirt and looked in the mirror.

"You're gonna be a big baby, aren't you?"

He placed a hand on his ever growing stomach. 

"Maybe not...maybe it's just because I'm a guy...and I'm built differently from a woman?"