Chapter 11

Chapter 11-

Louis blinked back tears as he looked at Alex who was laughing. He held up the sonogram and ripped it in half. As he did so, he mouthed life ruined. 

Where did he get it?

Harry pulled Louis into a protective hug.

"Come on...just ignore it. Let's go find the boys."

Harry led the crying boy out of the main lobby of the school building and towards their lockers in the upper back corner of the school. He flipped Alex off as they walked past him. 

A few girls were snickering about to each other in a little huddle, looking and occasionally pointing at Louis. 

"Oi," Harry shouted. "Go back to gossiping on who cheated on who. Surprisingly or not, this school was much better like that."

The girls scoffed and rolled their eyes as Harry continued to guide Louis away. 

"There you are!" Niall rushed forward and hugged Louis tight as Harry explained everything and his theories.

"It must have fallen out of my bag when Alex practically attacked me yesterday."

Zayn looked over at Louis. "What?"

Louis then explained what had happened the previous day, having to warn Niall several times to not go after Alex Williams. 

"...So the folder...that fell out of your bag had the sonogram in it," Liam questioned, trailing off at the end.

Louis nodded. "Must have fallen out of it...God, I'm such an idiot! How stupid can I be?"

Harry hugged him. "Don't get all hysterical. Ok? You're not stupid; you're not an idiot. Accidents happen."

"But, as undeniably strange as this is, people are bound to believe it. Especially those who have read and looked closely at the fliers. And those who believe everything that they hear."

Harry held him tighter as Louis began to cry again, his shoulders shaking from the sobs. Louis hated how emotional he had gotten over the past months. He despised it. Unfortunately, time came for the boys to head to class. Harry held Louis' hand the entire time, though he was sitting behind him.

When science rolled around, they were doing dissecting that day. Louis was alone in that class, none of the boys in it with him. He knew that his teacher that would allow him to do something else for the time he was in class. Louis was never good with these units. Especially after almost fainting last year.

"Excuse me, sir?" Louis walked over to the teacher. "Do you mind if I take an alternate assignment to do today?"

He nodded. "Of course. Is something wrong?"

"I'm just not feeling too good today. And you know...last year..."

"Not a problem, Louis. Just read ages five-ten to five-eighteen and answer the questions. I'll count it as a lab grade."

He nodded and headed to a vacant table in the back of the lab room and began working. The baby kicked every few minutes, Louis giving it some attention. 

"Sir? Shouldn't we study the more recent scientific breakthroughs?"

Louis' ears perked up and he listened, still doing his work. 

"And why is that, Jean?"

"Well, it's obvious, isn't it," she questioned. "Apparently men can get pregnant, so shouldn't we be dissecting Louis?"