1 - Eyeliner on fleek

This is my first Frerard book and I'm sorry that it's probably terrible!

-----

People started noticing Gerard changing slightly when he was fourteen. He came to school one day wearing girl jeans. How did everyone know they were girl's jeans? Someone saw the label in the changing room while everyone had gym first period.

Honestly they wouldn't have noticed they were girls jeans if they hadn't seen the label but it bothered people. There were black skinny jeans so they looked like boys jeans anyway.

When questioned, Gerard just said that they were his mum's that got mixed up in the wash. This made everyone think that it was an innocent mistake and it was overlooked.

Until about a year later when Gerard wore winged eyeliner. It was normal for him to wear eyeliner in general, he was considered 'emo' anyway with his group of friends but that was messily just around his eyes. But now he was wearing it like girls do and to his classmates, it was weird.

This time people went to his younger brother Mikey who told people to 'fuck off' and blamed it on that the Way family were going through some issues at home and that was why Gerard was acting different even though they weren't. Again people left Gerard alone because he was probably just confused.

But then came the third and final straw when Gerard was sixteen. Gerard's Instagram was usually full of dark and creepy pictures but one popped up of him, kissing his best friend Ray Toro on the cheek at a park in the dark with the caption 'this guy❤️'. The picture got over a thousand likes strangely.

But everyone knew Gerard kissed his friends on the cheek in a friendly way so this wasn't counted as that 'strange'. The strange thing that caught everyone's eyes was that in the picture...

...Gerard was wearing a skirt.