12 - Dont trust Pete

-Gerard's POV-

All the way to McDonalds Mikey held hands with Piper stealing a kiss from her every so often, Pete had to be tugged out of the road by Ryan three times to prevent him being run over while Frank just kept really quiet.

Once we made it there I just sat in a booth in the corner by myself and texted Patrick telling him the situation which Patrick just replied with "lol sucks to b u". I sighed looking around to see Pete having a conversation with the guy behind the counter it didn't surprise me as Pete could talk to anyone and as he was high he could probably talk to himself.

"Why're you by yourself?" A voice popped up next to me making me jump slightly.

I sighed as I saw Frank sitting beside me "Because I don't really wanna be here"

Frank shrugged eating a spoonful of his ice cream "Why did you come then?"

"I said at the park, it's Mikey's punishment to bring me out with him" I explained fiddling with the end of my skirt smiling slightly at the lace.

He nodded "We're not that bad are we?"

"Well no, I'd just rather be at home right now" I replied slightly as I saw my brother kissing Piper's neck in the corner of the almost empty McDonalds.

Frank followed my gaze laughing slightly "Well that's kinda gross. Cmon lets go outside"

I thought about it before nodding. Frank led me outside where it was slightly cold. I tugged my leather jacket around me a bit tighter and tried to look like I wasn't bothered by the sudden temperature change.

Frank up against the wall still eating his ice cream "I'll let you in on a secret Gerard. I'm not actually high so you don't need to be so cautious around me"

"One I'm not being cautious around you and two why did you say that you were then?" I asked

He smiled throwing the empty carton in the nearby bin "Otherwise we wouldn't have come here, I was just hungry so I pretended to be. Pete is high though"

"Would never have guessed" I said sarcastically

"I'm a good actor aren't I though?" He asked

"Oh please, I wouldn't want to make your ego any bigger" I shook my head laughing slightly

He moved towards me slightly and pretended to be hurt "I'm offended"

My eyes widened a little as I realised his face was really close to mine.

"Hey!" Pete suddenly yelled from the doors "If you guys were to kiss that'd be chill because I wouldn't tell Mikey!"

"I'm pretty sure you wouldn't need to tell him since he very likely heard you" Frank mumbled under his breath.

He looked back at me before sweetly kissing my cheek "I would but I don't trust Pete in the slightest" before walking back inside with Pete who was demanding questions.

-----

Slight frerard? Also sorry this late