8 - Lemon gee

Gerard thought the best thing to do on a Saturday night was to invite your friends round and watch movies all day. So that's what he did. Patrick, Ray, Brendon and Bob were all round with their eyes glued to the screen in fear as they were watching Saw. 

"If you were Jigsaw, how would you murder people?" Brendon mumbled

Gerard thought for a moment "Probably make them walk a hundred metres with plugs digging into their feet, you?"

"Buried alive covered in tiny spiders" Brendon replied

"That's sounds terrifying but I'm going to have to say being quartered" Patrick answered

They nodded in agreement before going back to the movie.

"I would pin prick every part of their body before pushing them into a pool of lemon juice" Bob spoke up.

The other three boys just stared at him, judging him. But not for long as the door swung open and loud chatter entered the room. Gerard rolled his eyes pausing the movie, it was a beautiful freeze frame he had to agree. 

Mikey had brought his friends over even after Gerard had told him not to because he had his friends over.

The room went silent as everyone realised what was happening. This was the first time in two years that the original group was in a room altogether. No one said a word and just looked around wondering what would happen next.

"Well..." Mikey spoke up "This nice I guess"

"Mikey, you said you weren't gonna bring them round!" Gerard whined

Ryan pouted "What's wrong with us?"

"Everything" Ray answered

"Well I wasn't but then we got hungry and bored and we had no money and we have pop tarts" Mikey shrugged like it was obvious

"Well what are we watching anyway?" Pete sat next to Patrick looking at the TV screen "Why is her mouth open like that, is she sucking a dick?"

"Not as much as your mum does" Patrick retorted causing Frank and Mikey to laugh

"What happened to little innocent Patrick?" Pete said frowning at him

"He changed" 

"Might as well join you guys" Ryan grinned lying across half the sofa

The others nodded and sat down.

Gerard's eyes widened as Frank sat next to him. It didn't mean anything, it might be just because there were no other seats maybe.