15 - The guitar is a stupid instrument

"Mother please. I'm sleeping over" Mikey Way was currently on his knees in the hallway begging his mother to not let Gerard come with him to Frank's house.

Donna ignored her sons pleas "I'm sure Frank won't mind if Gerard joins you, he is a lovely boy and would probably welcome Gerard"

"That's the point I'm making!" Mikey whined "I'm trying to prevent my brother from sleeping with Frank Iero!"

"Michael don't be ridiculous, your brother would never give in so easily"

Mikey glared at his brother who was practising walking in high heels across the living room floor, stumbling every so often. Gerard was trying to get good at this task so he could go outside in them without falling flat on his face in front of everyone. It was a very difficult yet important task.

"Gerard, do you want to come with me?" Mikey asked his brother in a monotone voice

The older one looked up confused, he hadn't been listening at all "Come with you where?"

Mikey sighed really hoping his brother would say no "To Frank's house, we would be sleeping over bear in mind"

Gerard thought for a moment trying to think of a solution so his brother wouldn't behead him "If I do go, can I just sit on my laptop and Skype Brendon the whole time?"

"Deal!" Mikey slammed his fist down on the table looking at his mother proudly.

Donna sighed "Kinda defeats the point of seeing what your brother does Gerard-"

"Don't care, I said deal"

-----

Gerard was surprised to say the least, he wasn't expected Frank to live in what looked like a mansion. Mikey didn't seemed phased probably because he had been there a lot of times. The younger brother led Gerard up the never ending driveway who was still looking around in awe at how pretty Frank's house was.

The two just walked through the grand entrance door and could hear shouts coming from the next room. Gerard peered round the corner to see Pete and Frank standing on couches and playing Guitar Hero.

"Pete you're shit, will you please keep up?"

"Fuck the guitar is a stupid instrument"

"Take that back!"

Mikey rolled his eyes at the two before dropping his bag on the floor "Gerard is here again guys"

"Oh hey Gerard" Pete greeted him not taking his eyes off the screen.

Frank flashed him a smile before pausing the game causing Pete to groan "I was just getting the hang of it!"

"No you weren't, Gerard are you joining us or...?" Frank jumped down from the couch.

Gerard shrugged "I don't think Mikey would want that"

"Yeah can you just put him in a room or something?" Mikey asked laughing at Pete failing at the game.

Frank took Gerard's bag off his shoulder and began walking towards the stairs "Follow me"