5 - Homeless tomato soup

(A/N: Piper above)

The note that Frank left for Gerard left him blushing all day. He could barely focus in class so he ended up getting a detention on Friday. He didn't mind though.

"So when are you gonna tell us why you've been staring into space all day?" Patrick asked him as they made their way to the school's car park.

Gerard pulled out the piece of paper out of his pocket "I got given this"

"Aw this is cute" Patrick smiled while reading it "Who's it from?"

Gerard mumbled a name.

"What?" Patrick asked raising an eyebrow

Sighing Gerard repeated it "Frank"

Patrick stopped walking "Wait, you mean Frank Iero?"

Gerard nodded "Yeah, he handed to me in the hallway"

"Lucky you, did he say anything about it?" he asked

"Nah he just handed it to me and walked off with Mikey" he explained

His phone buzzed with a text.

M: dont w8 up me frnk and pete are headin 2 the girls skl ;)

"You wanna come to mine? Mikey and his friends are out" he asked Patrick

"Sorry dude I have homework" Patrick replied walking off

Gerard sighed walking to his car alone, his mum works late and his dad was probably at the pub so he'd probably be alone all evening.

-----

"My wardrobe is so much better now it's colour coordinated" Gerard stood back to admire his work. When he was bored he loved to randomly to little tasks instead of homework "Even though most of my clothes are black"

"Gee?" I'm back!" Mikey called through the door

Gerard padded to the top of the stairs and waved to his brother "Hello"

"Homeless outfit?" Mikey smiled

Gerard looked down at his black sweats and oversized black hoodie that when down to mid-thigh and his grey slipper socks "The heating went off and I got cold"

"Aw! He's adorable!" an unfamiliar voice cooed

Gerard blushed but frowned "Who are you?"

"Oh this is Piper" Mikey introduced the girl

"Hi, I'm Gerard, only Mikey calls me Gee" he waved to her "Do we have soup?"

"Probably why?"

"I feel cosy and soup is the best thing to have when you're all snuggly" Gerard replied like it was obvious

"I forget that you're older than me sometimes"