11 - Munchies

-Gerard's POV-

"Did you have to wear the skirt?" Mikey asked me as walked in the dark towards wherever Mikey's friends were.

"Yes" I told him firmly "I don't exactly want to go any more than you want me to, so I am just going to be comfortable in this" That was a lie, I was quite looking forward to seeing what Mikey's friends got up to, if what the unbelievable stories Mikey came home with were actually true or not. I just hoped we weren't going to be blowing any sheds up..

My brother led me towards the park where I could already hear shouting from around the corner "Just act normal okay?"

I sighed "I thought I was pretty normal"

We both walked towards the group who were crowded around the roundabout laughing. Piper skipped towards my brother and kissed him almost immediately. I looked at what everyone was laughing at and giggled. Pete and Frank were on the roundabout screaming to be let off as Ryan spun it round really fast.

"I don't like it! Stop spinning it!" Frank yelled but ended up giggling

Whereas Pete looked like he was going green "I'm going to throw up in your face when I get off Ryan I swear to God"

Ryan was hysterical obviously not taking Pete's threats seriously.

"Hey! Who's the new person?" Frank shouted "Or am I just imagining another person"

"I think that is Gerard Way" Pete said warily

"Hi Gerard Way!" Frank shouted cheerily "Why is Gerard Way here?"

I giggled at Frank shouting when he didn't need to "Mikey's punishment was to bring me"

Ryan finally calmed down and stopped spinning the roundabout causing Frank to stagger off giggling and Pete to sprint off to the nearest park bin to be sick in.

"Mikey!" Frank whined standing next to me "I think I may have the munchies"

I watched as Mikey finally stopped kissing Piper "Fine, grab Pete and Ryan and we'll go to McDonalds"