3 - Many many many leggings

(A/N: Gerard's outfit above)

"Gee you ready?" Mikey banged on his brothers door

There's was lots of shuffling coming from the other side before the door swung open and a stressed Gerard stood there "I can't find my hairclip!"

Mikey sighed walked through the mess that was Gerard's bedroom "Which one?"

"The black bow one" Gerard replied rifling through his school bag.

It was like Gerard's little mark, to have a bow in his hair, he had many, all different colours and patterns.

"Here it is" Mikey said picking it up from under his brothers bed

Gerard grinned at him "Lifesaver! Now let's go"

The brothers made it to school with ten minutes to go. Mikey went to his first class alone because his only friends were in Gerard's year. While Gerard went to find Ray since they both had free period.

"Do you think I should get a lip ring?" was the first thing Ray said to Gerard

"No" he replied immediately "You'd look like you'd belong in the other group"

Ray pondered for a moment before nodding and agreeing "Nice outfit by the way"

Gerard smiled looking down "Thanks, I got the jeans at the weekend, and I've had this top for ages "

"How many pairs of black skinny jeans do you own?" Ray asked

"Eight?"

"Why'd you need so many if they're all black?"

Gerard giggled "Because"

"Because what?"

"Just because"

Ray rolled his eyes at his friend "I'll take that then"

Gerard's eye wandered towards the benches near the back of the field. That was the spot where all his old friends sat including Mikey when he didn't have class. He smiled when he saw Frank messing around with of the others.

"He's so dreamy" he mumbled to himself

"He's also straight" Ray wrapped his arms around Gerard's waist

Gerard whined leaning back on his friends chest "Way to ruin the mood Ray"

Ray chuckled "Sorry bub but it's true" he said kissing his cheek

"The world is so cruel"

"It doesn't mean you guys can be friends? I mean yeah he's in the other group but he's best friends with your brother"

"Exactly he's best friends with Mikey! Mikey would never allow it" Gerard sat slumped on the bench

Ray rolled his eye "Since when has Mikey been in control with who you date?"

"Since the incident when I was eleven, he's too protective"

"Oh c'mon that was six years ago!"

"I know" Gerard mumbled "But I can't forget it"