4 - Ninja with a crowbar

After numerous attempts of trying to open his locker, Gerard was ready to rip it off the wall. It was pretty easy to jam other people's lockers and Gerard's was a usual target.

Ray had disappeared and none of Gerard's friends were nearby to help him so he had no other choice. So he got his phone out and texted his brother.

G: Mikeyyy <3

M: wat?

G: My lockers jammed shut again, come help me please?

M: again srsly?

G: Yeah I've been trying for like ten minutes now and class is about to start! Pleeeeasee

M: cnt you get ray to help u?

G: I don't know where he is...

M: ugh fine, me and frnk r coming but i need to find something 1st

Gerard rolled his eye leaning against his locker. Why did Mikey have to bring Frank? He wouldn't even pay any attention to him anyway probably. And what did he even need to find anyway?

A few minutes later the two boys turned up, Mikey with a crowbar in hand.

"Where did you even get that?" Gerard asked his brother

"Do you want your locker open or not?" he asked

Gerard nodded and stepped back, bit scared about his brother was about to do. Frank was stood next to Gerard on his phone as usual, it was like he was never off it. He seemed unfazed to what Mikey was doing as if it was normal or he was probably too engrossed on his Angry Birds.

Finally the locker door came free.

"You don't even need a password now, just take the door off" Mikey said as if he just saved the world

Gerard face palmed but took his books out anyway.

"Thank you" he thanked his brother and began walking off

"Hey Gerard wait" he heard someone say

He turned round to see Frank in front of him "Here, you dropped this" he dropped a scrunched up piece of paper into Gerard's hand before following Mikey down the corridor who was practicing ninja moves with his crowbar.

Gerard frowned and opened it up while walking to his next class which he was now late for.

"Not wearing a skirt today? :(

<3"

And it was written in Frank Iero's messy writing.