6 - Effin pansy

Gerard was pretty sure that Mikey and Piper were together. The kissed all the time and Gerard was almost certain that they had slept together but Mikey slept with people all the time.

Gerard liked Piper because she was nice and called Gerard pretty all the time and that was the one thing to do to get into Gerard's good books.

Mikey had found out about the note that Gerard kept looking at, and once realising it was it was his best friends hand writing, set fire to it with his lighter.

"You don't want to be dealing with him Gerard, you don't know him, you don't know what he's like" Mikey told his brother

Gerard pouted, the note didn't mean that Gerard wanted anything to do with Frank, even though he did deep down, but he liked looking at it because it meant that someone appreciated his looks. Now it was gone forever thanks to his stupid brother.

Mikey left later that night with Piper, he didn't care where they went because he was still in a mood with his brother.

Not even several episodes of Adventure Time could make Gerard happier, he went to bed early, sulking. How could his brother just burn it? And even Piper agreed that Gerard should stay away from Frank. What makes him so bad that he's not even allowed to talk to him anymore?

-----

Gerard woke up to shouting downstairs. It was his brother and his mum, and it sounded like Mikey had come home slightly drunk again.

"Michael this is the fourth time this month! It's a disgrace! You're only fifteen! Do you see Gerard doing things like this?" His mum yelled

"Of course not! Gerard's too much of a pussy to do stuff like me, he's so fucking lame" Mikey slurred back cackling.

Gerard stopped listening after that because he knew it would only get worse. His brother was right, he was a fucking pansy compared to people his age. He was annoyed with himself now.

Finally as Mikey's door slammed shut, Gerard rolled onto his side and hugged his pillow tightly as tears pricked his eyes. He was gonna show Mikey wrong.