Part 1... We meet again

This is my work no plagiarism as all rights reserved © Vanicao 2015.

Readers should be 16+ as there are elements of sexual content.

There will be errors in this story as it is a first draft so expect mistakes. I don't want to sound rude but comment on the storyline and NOT on the errors as I have warned you!

A mega thank you to @Jennineslays for the brilliant cover....it's so beautiful!

Without further ado....Rui and Vera's story:

I needed to finish this business meeting and get home. Today was a very important day for my family. I looked at my watch and realised that I had a few minutes to spare. I entered the restaurant and the maître d' just ushered me to my usual table. I sat down and picked up the menu.

"What would you like to drink Mr Leonetti?" the short bald man asked.

"Get me a dry scotch Marco and just bring my guests directly to my table."

"Yes sir." Marco disappeared and a new waiter came to pour water for my table.

I looked at my watch again and decided to call my mother.

"Rui, this is your tenth call today, you are too excited." My mother laughed.

"I am eager to find out how the day is going for him." I said anxious about the news I was going to receive soon.

"He is just fine now, stop calling and go back to your work." My mother hang up.

I stared at the phone tempted to call my sister but she was probably on strict orders from my mother to ignore me.

I smiled as I recollected the past five years. Five years had passed so quickly and I was pleased to have enjoyed every minute of it.

A dark haired waitress brought over my scotch. I smiled at her and she blushed.

At 6'3" I commanded a presence with broad shoulders and lean hips. My black hair was sleeked back stylishly from my face. I was half Greek and Half Italian. I knew I was handsome and the female population surely were grateful for that.

"Thank you." I told the shy waitress as she continued to blush and practically run off to the kitchen. She was probably in her early twenties. Five years ago I may have gotten her number and had my way with her. She would have probably become another conquest but I was older and wiser. Daily dalliances were no longer my thing. I had a mistress who catered to my needs whenever I wanted her. She kept me happy and I returned the favour. She enjoyed her lavish lifestyle and I enjoyed her company.

Sofia knew how to please a man that was why I had kept her for the past year. If another woman caught my eye I would probably let Sofia go but for now she was enough to keep me satisfied.

"Mr Leonetti, your guests are here.' Giorgio my PA came up me. I stood up as he stepped aside.

"Mr Leonetti, a pleasure to finally meet you, I'm Daniel Rathers." I shook the hands of the American business man who I would be meeting with. He was a middle aged man.

"Have a seat Mr. Rathers." The man sat comfortably eyeing my drink on the table.

"What would you like to drink?" I asked as Giorgio summoned the waiter over.

"A gin and tonic." The waiter took the order as a woman came rushing over.

"I am so sorry but I had to use the toilet." The petite woman was busy fumbling with her bags. She set them down on the table and took off her coat.