One: Fat

I woke up that day feeling like shit.

But, really, was there really ever a day that I didn't feel like shit? No.

I groaned and attempted to stretch, my meaty limbs flinging everywhere. After slowly climbing out of bed, I donned an XX-L T-shirt that was actually kind of tight, and a pair of joggers.

I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and almost threw up.

Fuck.

I'm ugly.

Dismissing the disappointing fact that had been true for years now, my stomach growled.

Ugh. I need food.

Slowly trudging downstairs, my stomach growled again. I walked over to the kitchen, took out a fresh bottle of Mountain Dew from the fridge and 12 Twinkies.

My mouth watered just looking at the spongy cake filled with the sweet, and creamy...cream.

I frickin loved this type of junk food. It made me feel full because I had nothing else to make me full. Sometimes I would read those shit books about skinny princesses and sweet princes and the "you complete me's" and I would barf. No one's ever gonna say that to me. No one would ever complete me.

So I resorted to food. Problem? No? Okay.

I shoved four twinkles into my mouth, savoring the sweetness taking over all my senses. Finally, I washed it down with a huge swig of soda, leaving the liquid bubbling in my mouth.

Suddenly, loud footsteps thundered through the house. Fuck. My dad.

The story?

First five years of me living? The sweetest guy in the world. The best dad I could ask for. Then we moved. Here. He got angry and started abusing my mom. That's when I started to stress eat. Five years of my mom putting up with that, and she was gone. She was in a fire so severe, her body was burnt to a crisp. The cause is still unknown. People think she started the fire to commit suicide but I know that's not true. She would never leave me behind. I started eating more and I underwent depression. My dad blames the death on me for some reason and abuses me. Now don't feel sorry for me. I hate it, but I'm used to it.

"YOU FUCKING GOOD FOR NOTHING FAT ASS BITCH OF A DAUGHTER!! STOP FUCKING EATING AND DO SOMETHING IN YOUR FAILURE OF A LIFE!! NO WONDER YOUR MOM DIED!! SHE HAD TO RAISE A STUPID PIG FOR A DAUGHTER!!" He screamed at me.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

He's mad. As always.

I tried running, but that was a huge mistake on my part. My thighs rubbed together, and I started to get tired after about 3 steps. He roughly pulled me towards him by my hair and thew me to the ground. My face connected with the tiled floor and pain shot through my left cheek. I closed my eyes and braced myself for the impact.

He kicked me in the stomach repeatedly and I curled up in a ball of pain. I coughed up something warm and thick. When I saw the red splatters in contrast to the pale ceramic tiles, I realized what it was. Blood.

Shit.

And that was it. He disappeared.

.oOo.