Intro

Elodie used to be bullied by everyone. She was a fat 15 year old with a six-pack of pudding cups. She had a triple chin and her thighs rubbed together every time she walked.

She hated herself.

A secret society kidnapped her and took her for two years.

And now she's back as a hot-ass assassin on a mission.

Revenge.

~~

After the first day of living in her hometown as an undercover nerd assassin, she finds her bully from 2 years ago.

What happens when she realizes he's not a bad guy anymore?

Or when he finds out that she's the fat pig who mysteriously died?

So this will be my new story. I'm only going to start it after I finish Game of Bets so that may take a while.

There's definitely swearing in this and also, some beating going on so yup. It's kind of gory but whatever

I'll be updating every other day, and both days on the weekends.

Update: I know I haven't been consistent with my updating, but I try to get the chapter up as soon as I finish it. Thx guys for your patience. I know it's frustrating, and personally, I hate slow updates so I guess you can call me a hypocrite. 
Give this story a try. If you like it, that's great! But if you don't, then so what? You've wasted 3 minutes of your life.

Excuse grammatical errors. I rarely reread.

Lots of Luve,
Rosetta