Chapter 2

Emma's POV:

Before Niall could open the door Louis swung the door open and basically yelled at the top of his lungs, “OOO! NIALL’S HERE!!! AND HE BROUGHT A GIRL WITH HIM!!” I looked at him with a weird look on my face and Niall said, “Louis, don’t scare her-“ I stopped him and said, “Good Lward, Louis you have a really loud mouth!” I smiled and Niall said, “Yes, yes he does.” And he gave Louis a look. Liam comes walking up behind him and said, “Lou, calm down!” “Yes, dad.” Louis said turing around and going back inside. “Sorry about him” Liam said, “Ehh, don’t worry about it” I said smiling. I walked in and Zayn was sitting in a couch looking in a compact. “Vain Zayn” I mumbled hopefully where he didn’t hear me. Louis was sitting in front of a big, I mean big screen TV watching Toy Story saying, “Can we watching something else! I want to watch Grease!” “No!” Liam said. “It was my turn to choose.” “UGH!” Louis yelled. “We watch this EVERY time you pick!” “Ohh just hush” Zayn said. I laughted at them. “Niall and I are going to take her suitcases up stairs and show her where she will be sleeping tonight.” Liam informed them.

They showed me where I was going to be sleeping and I said I would be down in a few minutes. I changed out of my jeans and put on a pair of black baggy sweats and put on a purple t-shirt that said ‘ALABAMA GIRL’ and put on my black pair of TOM’s. I walked down stairs Niall was sitting next to Zayn, Liam was on the floor next to Louis and Harry was nowhere in sight. Niall patted the spot between him and Zayn, so I walked over and sat down. Louis popped up and said, “SO! Tell us about you.” I looked surprised. “Umm, well my name is Emma Kate Roberson. I’m 18. I did live with my mom in Alabama, she didn’t want me to live with her and her ‘new husband’ so she sent me to London to live with my aunt, I love food and my shoes!” They looked at me weird, “What, do I have something on my face!?” I said looking over at Niall, he just shook his head, “Nothing except beauty.” He smiled, I blushed and looked down. “Your skinny and you love food? You and Niall are a perfect match!” “Umm, I looked at him” “okay?”  

We were talking and Harry walked in and said “Guys, its hot in this house!” I looked over and he was naked. I screamed, “OHH MY GOD! HARRY PUT ON SOME CLOTHS! I think I’m blind now!” Liam said, “Harry put some cloths on, I told you a girl was going to be here!” Harry walked out of the room and Niall said, “He’s gone now you can open your eyes now.” I opened my eyes and blinked, “Niall? Is that you?” I asked touching his face. “Umm, yeah? Why?” He asked puzzled, “Harry made me go blind! I can’t see anything!” They all laughed at me, I turned to Zayn and was touching his face and hair, “Zayn is that you? Are you still sitting next to me?” “Hey! Watch the hair!” He said. “I’m sorry” I said pouting, “I was just trying to be funny.” I frowned and Harry walked in the room. I covered my eyes again, and said “Do you have cloths on this time?” He laughted at me a little,  “Yes I do and I’m sorry about that” I laughted "Its okay. Not the worst thing I’ve ever seen." Louis went over to Harry, “I’m bored!” He said. “Well, let’s play truth or dare then.” Harry answered. “I’m going to take a shower while you guys to that.” I said getting up. “We can wait on you” Niall said. “Yeah!” Harry said. “Umm, okay.” I said. “Don’t have too much fun while I’m gone!” I said and winked as I walked up the stairs.

*------------------- Comment and let me know what you think!! Please and thank you! Xx------------------*