Chapter 3

Niall’s POV:

As we all watched her go to the stairs she stopped before going up them and said, “Don’t have too much fun without me” then she winked at us and went on up the stairs to where she was staying for the night. I felt this weird heat rush through my body when she winked at us, mostly at me thought.

We talked about 30 minutes and then she came walking down the stairs, she was wearing gray baggy sweats, with gray TOM’s and a green shirt that said ‘I’m not short, I’m leprechaun sized’. I loved the shirt. I jumped up as she came closer and said, “I love that shirt! Where did you get it?!” she laughed at me and said, “It was on sale from St. Patrick's Day at this store in the town I live in” “well, I like it!” I said, “OHH MY GOSH!” She yelled, “Me to! I just had to get it!” we all laughed at her. “So are going to play truth or dare, or not?!” Louis asked, “yeah, sure” Liam answered.

Em’s POV:

Louis asked, “So are we going to play truth or dare or not!?” Liam answered, “Yeah, sure.” “OHHH ME FIRST!!” I yelled and we all laughed, “Okay, go for it” Niall said and smiled at me, “Umm, Harry! What is the weirdest thing a fan has sent/gave you?” I asked, “Uhh, a girl threw a tampon at my face when where on stage one time.” “Ohh, sorry! That was me!” they looked at me funny, “No, no I’m just kidding!”

We continued on with the game for about an hour or so and I said, “Well you guys I’m getting sleepy think I’m going to go to bed. Thanks for letting me stay the night I really do appreciate it” I smiled at them and got up to go up the stairs. “Good night!” they all said at the same time. I laughed at that, “good night to you guys to!” I went upstairs, shut the door, and lay down on the bed.  I laid there for about 20 minutes got out my phone and went on Twitter, I posted:

EmmaKate18: my first day in London was pretty cool; my aunt had to work late and could not come get me so I stayed with uhh a friend. Well its bed time now so GNight Twitter! I looked through my phone for few minutes and saw that while I was in the shower the boys had out thier numbers in my phone because I left it down stairs. I laid my phone down and finally let the darkness of sleep pull me in; I had, had a long day and was really tired.

Niall’s POV:

I was thinking to myself, she hasn’t been here long and is already making jokes and getting along with the lads and me. She asked Harry what was the weirdest thing a fan has sent/gave him and he told her about the one time when we were on stage and a girl threw a tampon right in his face, and she said “Ohh, sorry that was me!” We all gave her a strange look and then she added, “No, no I’m just kidding!” that was about the funniest thing she said all night.

When she went to bed for the night I was sitting there thinking how pretty she was when my phone vibrated, I pulled out my iPhone 4 and it was a tweet she had posted saying,

@EmmaKate18: my first day in London was pretty cool; my aunt had to work late and could not come get me so I stayed with uhh a friend. Well its bed time now so GNight Twitter.

Awe, she mentioned us in her tweet, but yet she didn’t mention who exactly she was staying with, that was a good idea to. I was deep in thought when Harry pulled me out saying “You fancy her, don’t you?” I had not realized the other lads had gone to bed and it was just Harry and me. ‘Umm, I just met her. How could I fancy her?” “I just can tell by the way you look at her. And I think she fancy’s you to.” “Yeah right.” I said and left it at that and went to my room to get some sleep of my own.

Em’s POV:

I woke up and I was in a bed I did not recognize, the walls I didn’t seem to remember, I sat up and let the sleep go away and then it hit me. I was in the house where 5 guys lived. The One Direction house. I jumped up and put on some jeans and left my ‘I’m not short, I’m leprechaun sized’ shirt on and put on my green Nike high tops.

I have 5 pair of Nike high tops, a black pair, white pair, a green pair, a blue pair and a purple pair, of course. I also have 5 pair of Converse high tops and the colors of them are: black, blue, purple, white and orange. And I have 5 pair of bobs which the colors are: black, white, gray, purple, and brown. I LOVE SHOES! That’s why I have so many. I could use more though, if I do say so myself.

I brushed my hair, put a piece of 5 gum in my mouth and walked down the stairs. Zayn was not there and Louis and Harry we wrestling around on the floor so I walked over to the kitchen where Niall and Liam where making breakfast as I walked in, Niall greeted me say “Morning, Em!” and gave me a huge. “Are you hungry?” Liam asked. I laughed, “If you knew me better, you would never have had to ask me!”  I sat down at the table and he put a plate in front of me and I chowed down on it, Niall sat down next to me and started to eat his to. Liam must have already ate because he left the room then, leaving just me and Niall. As soon as I was done so was Niall so I got up and grabbed his and my plate and he said, “no, no I will wash those” and I said, “NO! If you cook for me I’ll clean, and if I had of cooked for you I would of made you clean” I winked at him and cleaned to two plates. Louis comes running in the kitchen and says I’m hiding in here! Harrys out to get me!” He ran behind the counter where the bar was and squatted down. We both looked at him, “What did you do?” I asked. “We were wrestling around and I kicked him in the balls now he’s going to do the same to me!” I and Niall just laughed at him. I put the dishes in the drainer and Harry comes running in a little out of breath, and asks “Did Louis come in here!? I’m going to kill him!” Niall was on the opposite side of the bar to where Louis was and Niall mentioned with his eyes to where he was hidding. Harry ran over there and Louis jumped up. “Thanks a lot Niall!” he screamed and ran out, “No problem, mate” he said laughing. “Are they always like that?” I asked “Ha, yeah.” He laughed and just about then my phone rang.

*-------------------PLEASE comment and tell me what you thinnk! I need to know if I'm doing a good job or not! Xx--------------------*