Chapter 8

Emma’s POV:

I was sitting there very nervous because Niall and the boys were about to have their first interview since me and Niall started dating. I looked at my phone to check the time. For like the millionth time. Eleanor saw me look at it and reassured me for the 100th time that everything was going to be okay. Niall and the boys came out of the dressing room and were all ready to go out there. I’m guessing he saw the worried look in my eyes because he came over, squatted down next to me. “It’s going to be okay” he said smiling. “What if your fans all get mad at me because we’re dating?” I asked. “Some will get mad and others will be happy just because I’m happy.” He smiled that grin that makes my heart jump. I heard a guy tell the boys they were on in 2 minutes, Niall stood up and kissed the top of my head. “I’ll be back in just a little bit” He smiled, “Don’t miss me too much” he winked at me. That sent shivers down my spine.

I heard the voice of what sounded like an older women, she sounded no more than 32 I guessed, she welcomed everybody to the show and she said a few more things than introduced the boys the crowd cheered, when the boys walked out they went absolutely crazy! I almost had to cover my ears they were so loud and I was back stage. I could see the boys on a long couch from where I was sitting. I kept my eyes on Niall the whole time.

She asked them about their tour and they talked about that for a few minutes and then she said “Okay, now it’s time to ask about relationships.”  Niall leaned forward so that his elbows where resting on his legs. “Who all has a girlfriend? Louis, I’m going to start with you and go down the row, say relationship or single.” Louis, “Relationship” Liam, “Relationship” Zayn, “Relationship,” Harry, “Single” I could hear the sadness in his voice. He was the only one who didn’t have a girlfriend. Niall, “Relationship.” The crowd awed when Niall said that. “Do you feel left out because you’re the only one who does not have a girlfriend, Harry?” she asked, “well, sometimes I do. But I’m sort of in a relationship with the lads if you can look at it that way.” Harry answered her, “Well, that’s a pretty good way to look at it, Harry” She paused for a minute before going on to Niall. “Niall, Is this new girlfriend of your's the one you were spotted with at Nandos?”  She asked him. “Yes, and I heard that they called her beautiful, but she is more than beautiful. She is gorgeous.” Everybody awed even the host did. “How did you guys met?” She asked him, “Umm", he looked kind of nervous with that question, “We have some mutual friends.” He decided to say. After that she finished with the interview and then it was done. They all came walking off the stage and as soon as I saw Niall I ran and jumped in his arms and he spun me around. I wrapped my legs around his waist. I kissed his lip with a crash. When I came up for air I said to him, “That is the SWEETEST thing ANY body as ever said about me!” I said with my eyes filling with happy tears. “It’s all true, baby.” He said kissing me again and then put me down. “I’ll be right back. I have to go change so we can get to the airport." He smiled at me before walking into the dressing room.

We all got in the van and they drove us to the airport we went in, they checked out our luggage; we went and sat down waiting on time for out plain to be ready. Niall sat down in the first seat in a row in front of where we would get on the plain. He pulled me onto his lap and wrapped his arms around my waist, kissed my cheek and smiled.

They called out our fight number and we all got up. Liam, Louis and Zayn where saying good bye to their girlfriends. While they all said goodbye I and Niall handed the guy our ticket and we went on through to the plain. We sat down in our seats, witch where next to each other of course, I was at the window Niall was in the middle and then Liam comes and sits down on the end. Larry Stylinson sat down in front of us.

Yes I did just call them Larry Stylinson.

It was fixing to be time to take off so I fastened my seat belt REALLY tight. Even though I have been on a plain many times before I wasn't a real big fan of them, especially when there was turbulence. Niall looked over at me and saw the scared look on my face. He wrapped his arm around me, because he knew I felt safe there, and I truly did.

*--------------------Comment and let me know what y'all think! Xx--------------------*