Chapter 9

Emma’s POV:

I decided before the plane took off that I would go on Twitter. My phone had been on silent while the boys had their interview. I saw that Niall had somehow posted to Twitter and I   didn’t even notice. His tweet read,

@NiallOfficial: I’m sure most of you have heard by now that I do have a girlfriend. I just wanted to let you all know that she is amazing. She is the best thing that has happened to me since the band. I just wanted to let her know how truly amazing she is. I love you @EmmaKate18, you’re the best girlfriend a guy could have.

My eyes started to tear up. That was the first time he has told me he loved me and it was a post for all his fans to see. I replied back,

@EmmaKate18: @NiallOfficial you are the BEST boyfriend I could ask for! You have treated me better than anyone ever has! I Love you to, baby!

After I hit send it was time to turn my phone off for the plane ride. Niall’s arm was still around me and I snuggled into him once the plane took off. We both laid our seats back because it had been a long and early day, now all we had to do was sit through the long flight ahead of us.

Harry woke us up by screaming in our ears. I grabbed the pillow he was holding and threw it at him but he dodged it and it hit a flight attended instead. I instantly popped up, “I am very sorry, Ma’am!” I said, “It’s okay Hun” she said “I’ve been hit with worse” She smiled at me and handed Harry back his pillow. Niall was trying to wake up while all that was going on. He looked over at me and started laughing, but then had a serious look on his face. He reached down and grabbed my mirror out of my carry on and handed it to me. I looked at him puzzled but took it from him. When I looked at my reflection I became very pissed.

“Who did this to my face!?” I yelled. While I was asleep someone had drown on my face. I’m guessing it was Harry or Louis. They both just died out laughing. “Who the fuck did this!” I yelled again. “Calm down, baby. It was just a joke.” I gave him the most hateful look. Louis popped his head up and looked at me. “Me and Harry did” He said giving a very cheeky grin. I did the mustache and Harry did the eyebrows.” “You two think his is funny?!” I yelled at them again. “It’s childish! You can play pranks on people but this is just down right stupid!” I said getting up going to the bathroom to see if I could get it off. In a few minutes Niall came after me to see if I was okay.

“I’m sorry I acted that way…” I said to them. “It’s just in school I was pranked like that and much worse…” my voice trailed off. “I over reacted and I’m sorry guys. Forgive me?” I asked giving them the puppy dog face. “Yes, of course we forgive you sis!” Harry said. I threw my arms around them and said, “Good cause I’m not sure what I would do if my bubbas where mad at me!”

It was finally time to get off the plane and I was sure ready. Even though I slept most of the way there it wasn’t a good sleep. I had nightmare after nightmare. I was just ready to get to the hotel and sleep.

Niall and I shared a room; Louis and Harry shared one and Liam and Zayn shared one also. We got to our room and I plopped down on the bed. Niall hovered over me kissing my lips and then down to my neck.

“Niall do you know where my luggage is?” I asked him. “It was probably put in one of the other rooms my mistake. We can get it in the morning. I’m sure the lads are all asleep by now.” “Can I wear your shirt that says ‘Free Hugs’ on it to sleep in?” He kissed my forehead, “Of course you can, baby” He went over to his suitcase dug around for a few seconds and then he brought it over to me. I stripped down and was in just my bra and panties. I started to put my shirt back on and he wrapped his arms around me and started kissing me hungrily. He pushed me down on the bed was still kissing me. He came up for air and said, “I want to take you out on a date before we do anything more than this.” He smiled, “That is if one day you want to do more.” I leaned up and was propped on my elbows, my face was right at his cuase our noses where touching. “Of course I do! I just didn’t want to rush things, but Niall…” “Yes, baby you can tell me anything.” He smiled and I could see his eyes smiling to cause of how close our faces where. “I’m falling for you harder and faster than I thought I could fall for someone.” I couldn’t really tell what his eyes where saying this time he sat up and brought me up with him and sat me on his lap. “I’m falling for you to, love. I love you” I smiled really happy now. “I love you to!” I said and kissed him. I got up and put on the shirt he gave me and said, let’s go to sleep, you have a long day ahead of you tomorrow.” He got in the bed and I snuggled into him. He kissed my lips one more time for the night. “Good night, my love” “Good night, baby” I said back smiling. Sleeping with his arms around me was the best thing ever. I soon drifted off to sleep. This was going to be a good night.

*--------------------Comments! I need comments! Xx--------------------*