Chapter 16

Emma’s POV:

Niall put me down when he heard a guy say, “Your on in 5” He kissed the top of my head, told me he loved me and not to miss him too much.

The show that night was great, like always. We got on the tour bus and headed to our next stop.

All the other concerts were wonderful. Our last stop was Alabama. I was scared to death to go back, cause I was afraid of what my mom might do something to me or the guys. I defiantly didn’t want Niall back in the hospital or one of the other guys for that matter. They are all my brothers now and I love them to death. I’m glad I have them, I don’t know what I would do without my ‘brothers’ or my wonderful boyfriend.

We got to the hotel in Birmingham and was it was chaos, but no worse than the other states. The paparazzi was there, I believe they follow us everywhere we go, because they all look the same at each state we have went to. I was in between Niall and Louis. Niall had my right hand and Louis’ right arm was hooked with my left arm. The pap was always shouting question’s at us like

‘Niall! Do you really love your Emma, or is all this a set up’ ‘Niall! Is it true Emma cheated on you with Harry!?’ When Niall would hear stuff about me he would almost cuss them out or punch one. More things they shout are,

‘Are you and Harry MORE than friends?’ I just HATE how they ask all these stupid ass questions.

We all got to our rooms and Louis let me go. I went in and plopped down on the bed. “Ugh! I’m exhausted!” Niall leaned down over me, put one hand on each side of my face and hovered above me. “Too tired for this?” he asked and then kissed my lips with a crash. His lips went down my neck and back up. His lips where right above mine when I said, “MMM. Nope! Not at all baby!” My lips where brushing his as I said that. He began to pull my shirt off and as he did that I kicked my TOM’s off. When he got my shirt off I started to pull his off, exposing his bare, sexy chest. I could tell he had been working out. We were kissing again and I ran my hands down his bare chest. He pulled my sweats off and let his sweats drop to the floor. God he’s too sexy. Sometimes I can hardly keep my hands off of him. I love him for more than his sexy body though. He is the sweetest, most romantic guy I have EVER met in my entire life! And what I told him back in Cali was true. I do want to spend the rest of my life with him.

Niall was unhooking my bra and the door opened. “OHH MY GOD!” I heard Louis say. “Do you guys have to do that at EVERY hotel we go to?!” I grabbed the blanket I came in with and wrapped it around me. “Hey now!” I said looking at Louis, who had his hands over his eyes. “If Eleanor was here, I know for a fact, you guys would be A LOT worse than me and Niall!” I said to him. “Ohh and by the way you can take your hands off of your face now.” He looked at me and said “Ehh, I guess you’re right” and winked at me. I just rolled my eyes. “What are you doing in here, anyways?” Niall asked a little frustrated. “I came to get my suitcase witch was accidently put in your room.” He said to Niall. “Could you at least of knocked first?!” Niall asked. “Uhh, nah!” he said back. “Ohh, just get your suitcase and get out of here!” Niall sort of spat at him. “Rarre.” Louis said and did the kitty claws at him and just walked out of the door.

When Louis left I turned to Niall. “Don’t worry about him, he’s very strange and you know that as well as I do.” He laughed, “Yeah, I know, baby. Now let’s get some sleep. We have a long day tomorrow.” We both got in bed in just our underwear and I curled up next to him and was sound asleep in a few seconds.

I woke up in the middle of the night, screaming at the top of my lungs out. Niall grabbed me and said, “It’s okay baby, it was just a dream. It’s going to be alright.” I was crying into his chest. “It felt real though, Niall!” “Do you want to talk about it?” he asked me rubbing my back with one of his hands. “Well, we were all here at the hotel and my mom came up and shekilledallfiveofyou!” I said the last part really fast. Niall just kept rubbing my back soothing me. “I don’t want anything to happen to you and the guys! I would never forgive myself if something happened!” “Nothing’s going to happen to us baby. I promise.” And with that I went back to sleep, Niall still had his arms around me and I still had my head on his chest, but we had laid down now.

The next morning I woke up when Liam came in to wake Niall up. They got ready for sound check and left. I decided I would stay there and get me a shower while they were gone. I was going to take them to the best place I knew of for breakfast. IHop of course!

They got back and they all decided to change clothes. I told them they looked fine, it’s not like it’s a fancy restraint or something. But all five of them where wearing sweat paints and they wanted to put some jeans or something on.

We got to IHop and the waiter came and got our drink orders. This one group of girls in the far back corner looked too familiar to me. We got our food and got done eating they paid for our food and I told them to go on out to the car, that I had to go to the restroom. By the time we got done eating there was nobody left in the restraint but those girls in the back. I came out of the bathroom and to my surprise Niall was kissing that girl that told me all that back in California. I ran out of IHop crying. Harry grabbed me and stopped me. “Whoa! Hey now Em, what’s wrong?” he asked a little concerned. “I saw Niall kissing that bitch from the hotel in Cali! I knew I should have listened to her!” I said still crying I jerked away from Harry but Liam caught me this time. “Whoa now Em! I know Niall and I was there when that all went down at the hotel, hell we all were. Niall loves you more than anything in this world, hell I bet if he had to he’d leave the band if he had to for you.” I was crying into Liam’s chest not. Just about then Niall comes running out of the restraint. “What happened in there, Niall?” Louis asked. “I was waiting on Em to come out of the bathroom when some weird girl came up and kissed me. I have no idea who she was!” “It was that bitch from the hotel in Cali! You knew exactly who it was Niall!” I screamed at him. “NO! Baby! I didn’t even realize it was her!” about then our waiter came out cause she heard us yelling. “You knew exactly who it was Niall! You fucking kissed her for god’s sake!” I screamed at him. “I don’t mean to interrupt but, I saw the whole thing. He didn’t kiss her, she kissed him.” The girl said. “What?!” I asked now upset that I accused Niall of cheating on me. “It’s all true what he is saying.” She said. “OHH MY GOD!!” I yelled crying and ran over to Niall. “I’m soooo sorry I didn’t believe you baby!” I was now crying into his chest. “Hey now,” he said lifting my head so he could look me in the eyes. “It’s okay! I probably thought the same thing!” he said and hugged me to his chest.

We got back to the hotel. There was a little time to spare before the concert that night. So we all went in Liam and Zayn’s room. I was laying on the bed on my stomach, Niall was sitting in the floor with his back to the bed with his guitar in his lap and the others were sitting in a circle around the room. They had a little jam session before they got up to get ready for the concert. I was playing with Niall’s hair the whole time. When they got done they all went and got ready for the concert. When they were done we all got in the van and left for the stadium.

When we got there they were running a little behind. So they immediately went in the dressing room to change. When they came out they had to rush on stage and begin. I was sitting back stage listing to them. They got done and came off stage. I ran over to Niall and kissed him. “I’m so proud of you, baby! You are always wonderful!” I said to Niall, he just smiled, kissed me again and went and changed. I told Louis and Zayn I was going to step out back for a little bit cause I need some fresh air.

I went out back and was walking around at the door when I heard something over by the bushes. My mom jumped out. “WH-what are you doing here!?” I yelled at her. “I came to get my pay back for what happened to Blain! You stupid bitch!” “But he’s the one who tried to kill ME!” I said pointing to myself. “Yeah and it’s because of you that he’s dead!” she screamed at me. She then started running toward me. She stabbed my right in the stomach with a knife. I screamed and she ran off. I had my hands on the knife as I fell to the ground on my knees.