Chapter 6

Niall’s POV:

We were sitting on the couch and she started to dose off, I let her lay her head on my shoulder. Then I wrapped my arm around her. She looked up at with those amazing green eyes. I looked back. She sat up as I kept looking at her. I leaned into her and she leaned into me. Our lips met and it felt like electricity. We stopped kissing but our foreheads where touching. I smiled. “I have wanted to do that ever since I met you.” She smiled back. I love her smile. “Well” she said as she got up and threw her leg over my lap and she touched her forehead to mine again. She smiled again. “Well do it again.” She teased. Our lips met again. As the kiss deepened I warped his arms around her waist. We were still like that when Liam came in dragging a drunken Harry. He almost dropped Harry when he saw what we were doing. “Umm, care to share what’s going on here?” he asked razing an eye brow. She jumped up when he said that and said “Here, let me take Harry to his room. You two can talk.” She held on to Harry as she helped him up the stairs. I and Liam watched them go up the stairs. Looked like she had some experience with a drunken guy before. When she disappeared into Harry’s room Liam turned to me. “Care to tell me what happened while we were gone?” he asked acting like a big brother. “We watched a movie” I said simply.

Emma’s POV:

I lay Harry down on his bed and I started to turn to go out when he grabbed my arm. “Emma,” He said. I sighed. “Yes, Harry?” “You look beautiful tonight.” He gave me a cheeky grin. “Yeah, Harry I know. You are only looking at me like that because you’re drunk.” “No, I mean it!” “Okay, well we will see in the morning.” “Emma, wait!” “Good night Harry.” I walked out and closed the door I could hear Liam and Niall talking. Niall said. “We watched a movie.” “And it led to what I saw when I walked in?” I spoke up then. “I was the one who sat on him like that, Liam. You don’t have to play the big brother card.” I walked down the stairs then. “Liam,” I said as I got to the bottom. “You honestly do not have to play the big brother card. I knew what I was doing. You had to know that I would get a boyfriend sometime. Would it not be better that it’s one of your best friends. Someone you approve of?” “Boyfriend?” Niall said smiling. I just ignored what he said, for now anyways. “Look Liam. I know you care but its Niall. It’s not some random jackass I met on the streets.” I said, “You’re not a jackass by any means! I was just trying to make a point.” I said turning to Niall. When I said that we heard Harry get out of bed and fall. “Liiiiaaammm” Harry said, slurring his words very bad. “Liiihhhhmmmm! Iiii hhaa taahh ppppeeehh!” “Okay Harry, stay on the floor. I’m coming.” “Your right Emma. I am very sorry. I’ll go help Harry so I’ll leave you two to talk.” We watch him walk up the stairs and we hear him say. “Harry! Put your clothes back on!” We both laugh and I turn to Niall and he’s smiling at me. He walks over to me wraps his arms around my waist. “I have a question for you, Miss Roberson.” he says still smiling. “I think I know what it is” I say smiling to “But go ahead and ask me” “Will you be my girlfriend?” He asks. I wrap my arms around his neck. “Yes, Niall James Horan. I will be your girlfriend.” He leans in and our lips crash each other. I smile into the kiss.

We finish watching the movie and head up stairs; we stop at my bed room door. He kisses me good night but goes back down stairs when Louis and Zayn come in. I brush my teeth and was going to get in bed, but thought I would see what the boys were up to. I poke my head out the door and Niall and Louis were on the floor wrestling. Niall was pining Louis down. Liam had Zayn in a head lock. My boys are so weird. I laugh and go lay down. I was really sleepy. I plug my iPhone up and lay down. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was asleep. 

*-------------------comment and let me know what you think please! Xx-------------------*