Chapter 10

Niall’s POV:

It was early the next morning and Liam come in the room and woke me up. Apparently the room cards we have fit all our rooms, but no one else’s, just great. I got up out of bed trying not to wake Em up. I got dressed and went for the last sound check before our concert. I was pretty sure that Em would still be asleep when we got back. I kissed her on the forehead and headed outside where Harry and Liam where waiting on me. Louis and Zayn finally where ready so we went down stairs and go in the bus and left for the stadium.

When we got back Em was still asleep. I and the lads all went in so we could wake Em up together. I started singing to her softly then Harry and Louis got on the bed and started jumping around saying “Get up! Get up Em!” Liam pulled the covers off her.

Emma’s POV:

I was sleeping very good when I heard singing. I knew right away that it was Niall. Then all of a sudden two of the boys where jumping on the bed.  I knew right away it was Harry and Louis cause they started screaming get up. Liam pulled the cover off me and said “Come on sleepy head! It’s time to get up!” I sat up and Louis was sitting right on the edge of the bed right next to me now. I pushed him off and he fell to the floor. He popped his head up, “What was that for?” He asked frowning a little, “That was for waking me up jumping on the bed, bro” I said “Harry was jumping on it to.” “Ohh, yeah” I said and threw a pillow at Harrys face. He just laughed. “Ohh, yeah thanks for pulling the covers off, Liam.” He smiled at me, “Your welcome!” Zayn was just standing there. “Come on get up! We are going to eat and I’m hungry! Wow, I sound like you and Niall.” He said, “Yay! I hungry to!” I jumped out of the bed. I was heading to the bathroom and stopped. “Whose room was my suitcase put in?” I asked. “That would be mine” Liam said raising his hand. “I’ll go get it for you” “Thanks bubba!” I said smiling big. He came back in just a minute. Niall was sitting on the end of the bed with me in his lap, Louis and Harry where wrestling around and Zayn was in the bathroom. I jumped up, ran over and hugged him, “Thank you bubba!” I said.

I got changed and we all went down stairs to the area were everybody eats. There was a buffet set up along the back side of the wall with loads of food on it. Nobody was there yet and it was 9 o’clock. We were in Washington. It was the first stop on their US leg of the tour. Niall said we would be bouncing around the US and not going in line with all the states.

We all went to the buffet and filled our plates full, mine and Niall’s plates had more on it than the others. We all sat down at a table that was the closest to the buffet. We were in the middle of eating when a group of girls came walking in, all of them in conversation, when I heard a loud squeal. We all stopped and looked over. “OHH MY GOD!!! ITS ONE DIRECTION!!!” One girl with bleach blonde hair screamed. They all came running over asking for pictures and autographs. While they were doing that I got up and threw the plate away that I had put my food on and was going to fix me some more to drink when I felt a tugging on the shirt I was wearing, which I still had on Niall’s. She looked around 7 or 8. “Hey there sweetie.” I said smiling at her. “You’re Niall’s girlfriend. Right?” She asked a little scared. “Why yes I am” I said still smiling. “Could I have your autograph?” She asked blushing a little. “Why, sure!” I said kind of happy because I felt special then. I wrote my name down on a napkin, and then she asked if she could have a picture with me and I said sure.  

Niall’s POV:

The lads and I were taking pictures with a group of girls that had come in while we were eating. I got done with the last of the girls and I looked over at Emma who was taking a picture with a little girl that had come in with the other ones. I walked over to them. “I see you met my girlfriend” I said. The little girl stopped what she was doing and stared at me. “Can I uhh, get a picture with you both?” she asked "of course you can!” I said back. “Hey Zayn, come take a picture for us.” I asked him. “Yeah, okau.” He said. He came over and took a few pictures of the three of us and then the other girls noticed Emma and came over and asked for a picture with her. The last girl that came up asked if she could talk to her alone and I said, “Yeah, I’ll just be right over there, baby.” I kissed her cheek and I went over to where the lads were.

Emma’s POV:

The group of girls that came in with little girl came over and asked if they could have some pictures with me and the last girl that came up to me asked if she could talk to me alone and Niall said, “Yeah, I’ll just be right over there, baby.” He kissed my cheek and went over to where the guys were. We both watched him leave. “Did you want a picture with me or something?” “Save it.” She said. I looked shocked. “The only reason Niall is dating you is because he feels sorry for you.” “That’s not it.” I said my voice shaky. “Yeah it is and its cause of your past. Don’t try to deny it, because I know everything about you. Your step-dad beating you, your mom not wanting you to live with you, your aunt not wanting you to live with her either. So don’t believe for one second that Niall loves you.” After she said that I ran out of the building, outside to the pool, nobody was there and I fell to the ground crying my eyes out.

Niall’s POV:

I was talking to the lads when I saw Em running out of the room crying. Liam and I went over to the girl that was talking to her and she had a smirk on her face. “What happened? Why did Emma go running out crying?” I asked. “I just told her the truth. That you were only dating her cause you felt sorry for her and you don’t really love her.” “That’s not true!!” I yelled.

Liam’s POV:

Niall came over to the lads and me and said that the girl wanted to talk to Emma alone. I couldn’t figure out why. We were in the middle of talking when we all saw Emma run out crying. Niall started over to the girl who had a smirk on her face. . “What happened? Why did Emma go running out crying?” Niall asked. “I just told her the truth. That you were only dating her cause you felt sorry for her and you don’t really love her.” She said back, “That’s not true!!” Niall yelled. “Calm down Niall.” I said and looked at the girl, “It’s time for you to go.” I said. “I’m not going anywhere till Niall breaks up with that bitch. Cause he LOVES me!” She said. “I don’t even know you!” Niall just about screamed. “Yeah you do. I met you back stage at one of your concerts one time. I’m Kate. You flirted with me the whole time.” She said. “You call being nice, flirting? You got that ALL wrong! I’m nice to ALL my fans!” Niall said to her. “Like I said. You need to leave or I will call security.” I told her. “Fine, but just remember, you will eventually figure out that you don’t love her, and I’ll be waiting.” She said and winked at Niall. “I need to find Emma, Liam. Can you and the lads help?” "Yeah, we sure can."

Niall’s POV:

I called Emma’s phone 20 times and she didn’t answer. “She probably left her phone in the room.” Harry said to me. “Yeah, I guess she did.” I said back. We looked every were we thought she would be. The room, the lobby, the pool, the dining hall, the party room. Everywhere. We could not find her. “I’m going to check the room again.” I told the lads. They said that they would keep looking around the hotel for her. Paul was even trying to help us find her.

 I got in the elevator; thank goodness no one was in there because I didn’t feel like signing anything else or taking one more picture. I just wanted to find my girlfriend. I got out of the elevator and went to our room, slid the key card in and opened the door. There she was sitting on the floor in front of the bed with her knees up and her head down on them. Crying. I let the door shut and walked over to her. I sat down next to her and wrapped my arms around her. She tried to push me off but that made me hold on tighter. “Baby, I’m sorry about what that girl said. She had met me back stage at one of our shows and said I was flirting with her. I was just being nice."

We talked it over and she felt better. But the hate is going to get to her really bad. I just don’t understand why our fans do this. If they really loved us then they wouldn’t send hate to our girlfriends. Some of them obsess over us and take things too far. I hate those types of ‘fans’ it makes me sick to think about it. I’m not sure what I would do without Emma. I have fallen in love with her. I never knew I would fall for someone this fast but I had always wanted it to be a fan. It makes me sick to my stomach to think about life without her, I’m not even sure how I got alone without her, I guess I kept telling myself that I was happy because I was living the dream.

*-------------------- Woah! I made it to 10 chapters! If i get 5 votes by tomorrow and the fist person to comment I will use their name in my story somewhere :3 Vote!--------------------*