Chapter 18 The End!

Emma’s POV:

It’s been three weeks since I was stabbed. Today is mine and Niall’s one year anniversary. I and Niall are spending the whole day together at home watching scary movies. He knows how much I love movies!

I got up that morning and went to the bathroom. My period is two weeks late. I get dressed and tell Niall I’m walking to the store that’s just down the road. I get to the store and go to the back where all the medicine and stuff is. I get an at home pregnancy test. I pay for it and walk back home. I could hear the shower in Niall’s room, so I guess he’s taking a shower. I get to my room and close the door behind me. I go to my bathroom and take the test. I wait 5 minutes for the test to do like the box said. I set a timer on my phone. I go lay down on my bed till the timer goes off. Buzz buzz, there’s the timer. I go to the bathroom and look at the test. Shit! There is a + sign on it witch means I’m pregnant. I hope Niall won’t be mad.

I’m sitting in the floor with back agents my bed. Niall comes in and sees me like that. “What’s wrong baby!?” he asks as he sits down beside me. I hand him the test. He looks at it shocked. “WH-what does the + sign mean?” he asks worried. “Positive.” I said and I finally look at him, “I’m pregnant, Niall” I say. He jumps up. “WHAT?!” he asks. Yay! He’s mad. “I’m sorry Niall, I didn’t mean for it to happen” I say with tears in my eyes. “Wait, do you think I’m mad?!” Niall asks. I sigh. “Yes” I say and look down. He pulls me up off the floor and is holding me in his arms. He then spins me around and when I look at his face he’s smiling. “Baby! I’m not mad at all! This is wonderful! I’m going to be a father!” he sad really excited this time. “Wait, so you’re not mad?” I ask a little confused. “OF COURSE NOT! BABY!” he says very excited. “If I’m going to be a father, I’m glad you’re the mother! I wouldn’t want it ANY other way!” 

*--------------------Well thats the end of this fan fic! Give me some ideas for the sequal! Thanks for reading! Much love!! Xx--------------------*